Part 20: Fun Fact-Killua Likes Yoyos

Killua let out a small chuckle before going down, "I'll see you in a bit." 

          Killua won with his chop, with lots of cheers as well. He was offered to go to a higher floor but went with the 50th floor with Gon and Shirayuki. They started their matches, easily winning all their matches. Shirayuki then noticed a fellow fighter, a boy named who is around their age. 

          Shirayuki saw how his movement was very similar to taijutsu, "Maybe a modernised version of taijutsu?" Shirayuki muttered, looking closely at the young boy.

         Killua noticed how something had caught her attention and looked to see a young boy.

        "Shirayuki, what are you looking at?" Killua asked.

        "That boy." Shirayuki asnwered, making Killua shiver.

        "W-Why's that?" Killua asked, gulping nervously.

        "Look at the way he moves, it's similar to taijutsu. What's it called here?" Shirayuki asked.

        Killua let out a breath of relief, "You mean martial arts?" Killua laughed, seeing how Shirayuki didn't know anything.

        "That's what it's called, hm...But he's really good, he looks about our age." Shirayuki muttered.

        "Anyways, I'm getting a drink. Want one? I'm paying, I have enough for a few drinks." Killua asked.

        "Yeah sure, but I'll pay for mine. I'll follow, I don't really know this place very well." Shirayuki said, looking at how big the place was.

        "Okay, let's go!" Killua said, grabbing Shirayuki and pulling her to the vending machine with him.

        "Gon, want a drink?" Shirayuki asked, stopping first.

        "No, I'm fine."

        Killua then saw Shirayuki's eyes drift to the arena and quickly got to the vending machine. He bought a normal drink and Shirayuki was staring at a certain drink. 

        "What are you looking at?" Killua questioned, leaning down to see the drink, to see milk tea.

        "What's that?" Shirayuki asked, pointing to it.

       "Milk tea, and those black pearls are tapioca pearls." Killua explained.

       "Oo, sounds yummy. I'll get it." Shirayuki said, getting the drink.

       Shirayuki tried it and choked on the boba when she first drank it, "S-Shirayuki, you okay?!" 

       Shirayuki coughed a little more and nodded to Killua, "Yeah, hmm...it's good!" Shirayuki said, chewing the pearl in her mouth.

       "But it can't beat my energy drinks. It's a bit too sweet, though.." Shirayuki smiled, drinking her drink.

       "Oi, Shirayuki! Nice to see you here!" Shirayuki heard someone say.

       "Oh! Lucas! Nice seeing you here!" Shirayuki cheered.

       Killua looked to see a handsome boy around their age waving to Shirayuki, and quickly followed Shirayuki.

       "Ooooo~~Who is this?" Lucas asked, wiggling his eyebrows at Killua.

       "U-Uh, well-"

      "This is my best friend, Killua!" Shirayuki cheered.

      Killua's face had a smile on his face, but felt like crying in the corner.