Part 29: An Unexpected Reunion

Shirayuki had taken a nap after Gon's match, and Killua had joined after meeting with Wing. Killua then remembered that he saw Shirayuki's yoyo and left to get it.

          Shirayuki had woken up and saw Killua gone, and went to check the bathroom.

          "Killua, you done yet?"

          No response.

          "Killua? You okay in there? Do you need medicine?!" Shirayuki yelled.

         No response.

         Shirayuki then covered her eyes, "I'm going to come in, and if you're doing something, please say...uhh...that you're doing said thing." Shirayuki said, walking inside.

         She heard nothing and looked to see Killua not there, "I don't think he registered a match today...where is he?" Shirayuki muttered, grabbing her bag.

        "Shirayuki!" Killua yelled, bursting through the door.

        "What?!"

        "Did you not hear the announcement? They asked for you and some guy to go to the arena!" Killua yelled worriedly.

        "Oh, okay. I'll go get ready." Shirayuki shrugged, getting her bag and changing into looser clothing.

        "Shirayuki, that guy was like twice your size. I don't think-"

        "So was Hisoka. And besides, you can do deathmatches, right?" Shirayuki questioned, smiling before going to the arena, with Killua anxiously sitting in his seat.

        "Calm down, Killua. It's not that guy can be stronger than Hisoka. And Shirayuki managed to get the upper hand." Gon said.

        "I don't know...I just feel like, it's not going to be the same with last time." Killua said.

       As the match was about to start, the opponent then yelled, "I would like to request a custom match! A deathmatch!" He yelled, putting his fingers through his hair, gaining a few squeals from girls.

      Shirayuki then froze, and saw the rinnegan, "...Sasuke?" Shirayuki muttered.

     "Well, for a deathmatch, it'll have to be accepted by both parties." The referee said.

     "I...agree as well." Shirayuki nodded.

     "Okay, then this match will be a deathmatch-"

      "Wait, I'd like to make an adjustment. If she can kill me, she wins. For me, it's points and her forfeiting. If that's okay with you, Shirayuki. I'd like to...have you do a little something for me." Sasuke said, walking towards Shirayuki and slowly lowering her jacket on her shoulder and tugging at her clothes.

      Gon realised what he meant and looked at Killua, who was gripping the seat to stop himself from killing Sasuke.

      "K-Killua, his eye might have some ability. Maybe we should get Wing-San-"

      "Wait, that's it. His eye, Shirayuki told me about this guy with an eye." Killua remembered.

      "But don't all guys have eyes?" Gon questioned.

      "No, um that's not. Okay, so Shirayuki had this guy who was obsessed with her and killed lots of people she cared about and is kind of trying to find her and has this purple eye with spirals which can...supposedly hypnotise people. Gon, is one of Shirayuki's opponent's eye purple with spirals?"  Killua asked.

      "It is. Is it the stalker guy?" Gon asked.

      Killua was extremely worried, even more worried for Shirayuki.