That's not a crush!

(Yukon has a p.o.v now, how cool)

Yesterday I had to break a mining streak for Mani's family dinner, ugh I'd had to take a ride with B.C. She is such a attention seeker, the entire ride she kept on talking, whatever it's fine. It was a fun night until dad and "mom" went back to their cabin, then Alb and Novi went out somewhere and rest of night drunken blur. Except the next morning I was going to carpool with B.C except-

"Oooops, looks here I have another rally, can't drop you off sorry," BC really was going to a rally after planning to drive me home! 

"So know I have to drive Yukon home too! Your kidding me! Can't Alaska just pick you up! We all know you have a crus-" Northwest started.

"SHUT UP! He is my cousin! Your acting like Alabama!"

"Not if he's adopted- you know he's technically Empire of Russia's kid" Manitoba chimed in.

"Ugh shut up!" I stormed off to call Alaska, he's the only person I can trust in this family- either  than dad of course.

"Alaska can't be called right now or any other time if your name doesn't start with a Y please never call again, thank you and bye." The phone chimed, guess Alaska stuck fighting another bear or something. Whatever I guess I'm stuck in the car with Nunavut and Northwest.

"Ugh Alaska can't pick me up so please just drive me!"

"Whatever- just please... keep Nunavut out of the back compartments"

Out we went, the three territories, y'know sometimes I wish I was a province, then maybe some of my siblings would actually acknowledge my existence, and I could host family get togethers! Yes that would be wonderful!

"Hey sissy! Do you like my toys? Northwest made me them!"

"Awww he did? How thoughtful of him!"

"Ah shut it! I just had free time!" I guess Northwest wasn't all that cold.

The car drove out of the prairie driveway, passing a throwing up Alberta and Saskatchewan helping her and making sure she's...ok- ah well who cares? They just look so...happy. I wish I could be them, Hell I'd be throwing up like Al if I got a chance like her- shut up Yukon! Do you hear yourself! You are super cool and..and a whole state likes hanging out with you- and...and,

"Sissy why are you so sad? Did I bore you!" Little Nunavut, she looked sad- did I make her upset?

"Don't worry! I am not sad! Why would I when I have you and big brother!" I smiled.

"C'mon weirdos we can almost drop big sister off.."

"But...but.. I want to be with big sissy! Why does Alaska get to hang with her so much!"

"Simple Yukon has a crush!" My face turned bright pink. 

"Hey...he" I suck at trying to defend myself.. "He is just a really good friend!"

"Well why can't I be Yuki's crush! I can be a cool friend!" I guess Northwest didn't teach her about crushes yet- but I can't help myself and start laughing.

"Uh...uh that's..not how crushes...work..ummmm..so..uh" North wasn't getting out of this one.

I left the car and went to my small bungalow in the woods, It's right near the border which means I can head over to Alaska's place anytime for sword lessons, its something I just took up and it is surprisingly fun.

I run instead and grab my coat and toque (winter hat for Americans) and pickaxe, and now all was left to do was- mine and mine...and mine..and...mine. Heheheh guess that's my life. I know every province has a job but- sometimes a break is nice. Then I heard crunches in the snow-

"Heh...must have called me earlier?" A laugh came from behind. Yep, Alaska! 

"Yeah- took a ride with north instead."

"Ahh shucks, anyways..." Alaska pulled out a sword.

"Awwww, you know me too well!" I dropped the pick and showed a blade.

"Well oh well, looks like I'll have to go easy on you!"

"Heh bring it on!" I slid past Alaska's sharp blade and ran to his side.

*SMACK*

He blocked the incoming attack with a quick turn. I used this opportunity to charge his legs.

*CHING*

He jumped trapping my sword into some ice. He then rushed at my head,

*SWOSH*

I slid though the ice untangling the blade stuck in the ice.

"Heh, not to shabby"

"Just going easy on you!"

*SMASH* *CRACK* *THUD*

We exchanged blows, every time getting closer and closer to hitting the body. Until,

*SMACK*

He...he had thrown my sword....I'm disarmed..how-

"Heh, good job flower face I had to use some actual strength..."

Now this may be where some duels end but me and Alaska signed that we would go without stop til one of us dropped blood.

*SWOOSH*

I ran past him aiming for my blade, a cut was felt though the air as I spun around in the air to avoid Alas's sword.

*CRACK*

The entire ice ocean cracked as I grabbed the sword out of the ice. I ran around Alas and-

*SWOOP*

Alas's blood slowly fell down his arm as he saw my sword in between his arm. 

"Heheheh...you...got......me" Alas fell to the snow as it became red.

"ALASKA, ALASKA? WAKE UP, please alas..Alaska?" I looked around- I needed someone- anyone to come, and...save him..anyone. That's when I heard crunches along the snowy ground, a little girl and her older brother- wait-

"NUNAVUT, NORTHWEST PLEASE HELP!"

North looked at Alaska and looked back to me.

"Nunavut! I need you to go get a med kit and- really fast okay!"

"Is..is cousin Alaska gonna be ok?"

"Yes as long as you are super duper fast and get that med kit!"

Nunavut ran off towards their house not too far from here. Northwest grabbed my spare jacket and rapped up the wound.

"I brought it! Please...make sure Alas will be ok so Yukon can find love." Yep North has now taught what a crush is- heh not like that's important now-

North bandaged the wound and picked him up as I called up a air plane to take Alas to the hospital and in a few days time he should be out of the hospital- hopefully....