Father figures kinda suck

Nova Scotia grabbed the bottle from Ontario.

NS: My idea, my spin

ON: Fine, spin it then!

Nova Scotia spun the bottle.

NT: Me?

AB: Yeah who else? C'mon North you have to have something! I mean you could talk about how you changed your name-

NT: I literally watched Rupert crumble to dust in front of me. You know what I'll tell you all a story from where Rupert was alive!

(Northwest Territories POV 1814)

"Brother, don't I look stupid in this. I mean the trousers don't fit me." I sighed, looking at my small self. I was only around eight years old then.

My big brother who was much older then me laughed. "Oh little Northwest that doesn't really matter right now, you must look good for the easterners and your younger siblings. Guess what they might even be taking us on a vacation down south if we're nice enough."

I looked at my worn shoes and overly layered outfit. I had been living alone with Rupert since I... was born? Became into existence? I honestly don't know. "Please can you just go... I don't want to talk to lower and upper, they're quite mean and-"

Rupert sighed grabbing my arm, yanking it to the cartridge out in the yard. I whined as he sat me in the back, muttering something under his breath probably about me. He then shut the back door to head the prison like house which Lower and Upper lived in. I hated that place, it was cold and the candles were barely lighting. United kingdom had some woman there to watch over the kids and the war with America and she matched the house perfectly, dark and spiteful.

I rubbed my red arm, Rupert didn't exactly like me. I don't know why but he definitely thought I'd steal his land, or ruin his company. I didn't want to do any of that. I just wanted him to like me.

The trip east is quite long, but I don't think I'll elaborate on the trip, it was painfully boring.

Eventually the carriage pulled onto a sad looking house. One side had french embroidery the other a more english style. Together it looked mismatched and bad. Rupert's land opened the door for me to get out, I hopped out accidently falling on the ground and scraping my knees. Stupid layers.

I picked myself up and followed pursuit of Rupert.

The halls were empty only filled with portraits of two boys and a pair of siblings. Some of the paintings of a British colony which had not yet been formed, a few that were him and his brother were ripped and torn to shreds. At the end was a large painting of Great Britain in all his glory, crown and all.

Under the painting was a large door which lead to a large meeting room to discuss issues like war,language, religion and other stupid things. Rupert opened the door and walked in. From what I glimpsed everyone from the paintings sat there and then two more one with braids the other with black hair that looked Scottish.

"Stay out here, don't do anything stupid or else." He said, closing the doors and leaving me in the sad lifeless hall.

Alone, again.

But I knew something like this would happen, it always does. I walked over to a door with a lion inscribed on the handle and entered, upper Canada's side.

The room was polished and looked brand new. Combs and hair ties sat on a dresser and a various amount of suits. I sat down by the closet and laid a sheet on the floor, I opened my bag and took out a wood block and chisel.

Rupert never made me toys so I had to be on my own for that. I could make a bit of uncomplicated stuff, a duck for example. Or maybe a evil Canada goose.