10-surprise

10-surprise

Sid pov,

I faked my love. I trapped her as I planned. I did everything to hurt her and gift her heartbreak, but every second I spent with her I was happy. My smile is not fake with her. She used to take me shopping, not to malls but to the supermarket to buy groceries and vegetables. She never used to let me spend a single penny. She used to everything, including our dates.

No girl in my life did this. When I confronted her, she told me that she doesn't use other's money and she will accept my payment if I earn something alone. Those words resembled my stupid sister and my dad. We had a big fight that night. I left her alone on-road that night.

I realized my stupidity after crossing that street. I have seen four bikers turning towards the street. I controlled my anger and reversed my bike to join her.

My blood boiled looking at the scene in front of my eyes. Those dirty bikers are teasing her. I pressed on the clutch and drifted my bike, kicking my way towards them. Two bikers fell down.

I got down from my bike and kicked the bikers black and blue until they bleed and cry for mercy. She tried to hold me back from hitting them, but my anger is too much. Punching them repeatedly made my hand bleed, but my possession overcame the pain. She dragged me away from them. The bikers ran away in fear, leaving their bikes on the road.

"What the hell you're doing? Will you kill them or what!!" She shouted, dragging me inside the elevator forcibly.

"Yes, I want to kill those rogues for treating my girl in that way!" I spat in frustration. She left my hand hearing me. Did I seriously mean it! I was surprised at myself. She hugged me emotionally. It not in my plan, but things are happening beyond.

For the first time, she invited me to her home.

"Are you sure? Your dad?" I asked with hesitation.

"My dad left to his hometown. He often comes to my place, but he can't live in the city long. Anyway, come inside, you need first aid!" She said taking me out of the elevator. She unlocked her apartment door, and that's the first time I visited some middle-class house. An apartment! Just like I have seen in YouTube videos, it's classic and well organized.

"Ahem..." She coughed, getting my attention. I glared at her.

"It's not big like your mansion, this is my world. I tell you once again. We both are a mismatch. My world is so small you can't manage me lifetime. I didn't take your words serious yet. You can change your decision even now. We cannot get married!" She said, folding her hands with a smile.

She is remaining me and herself every second that our financial status is different. She treats herself low in front of me. She never shows off like posh girls. Somewhere I feel bad for faking my love. I felt like to end my drama at this point.

"Can I have your home tour?" I chuckled, smiling.

"Yep, sure..." she guided me towards the kitchen and bedroom later, master bedroom. The room looks flourish interior looks eye-catching.

"I love it!" I smiled, settling on her bed. She got the first aid box and cleaned my hand with antiseptic. I winced in pain.

As she continued blowing air cleaning, I felt some wetness on my hand. My eyes rolled towards her eyes. She is crying, feeling my pain.

"Hey! Why are you crying?" I asked, lifting her chin.

"I'm sorry, because of me you got hurt." She cried innocently. Her too much love amazed me. My phone ring distracted us. We moved apart, picking up my call. It is from Rick!

"Bro! I'm waiting for you at the club. Where are you?" He asked with excitement. I forgot about my routine.

"I'm with Sana. Will talk later!" I said.

"Oh, enjoying the night with her. At least today complete the thing, man! You should teach her a lesson for all the insults." He spoke. She is looking at awaited to complete the first aid. I hung up the call and returned to her.

"I should leave now," I said, avoiding her sharp, lovely eyes. I just can't break her heart but faking too long is not right. It's better for both of us to walk out.

"No, you visited my home for the first time let's have dinner. I will prepare your favorite. Just 20mins!" She requested with a cute pout. I couldn't deny it.

I sat on the couch as she left to the kitchen to make our dinner. I was watching TV, but my eyes are checking her every second. Today I'm feeling so obsessed to see her. She arranged our dinner. I pulled the chair for her, but to my surprise she made me sit on that chair. She served food on the plate and feed me with her hand.

"Your hand got hurt, but I want you to have a complete dinner." She smiled, feeding me. She pampered me like my mother does. One more bite, one more spoon! I accompanied her dinner too. It started raining out heavily. I want to leave, but this sudden rain.

The sounds of thunder scared her. Because of the rain, electricity was gone. She hugged me tightly in fear of the darkness and thunder sounds.

My phone started vibrating in my pocket. We parted away. first time in my life I felt my phone is useless and stupid. I felt to smack it on the floor. She got a candle and placed it on the bed table. We sat on the bed with pin-drop silence, watching the falling rain from her window. It's looking so adorable. I'm not a nature lover, but I turned out to be one after meeting her.

The clock struck on 12, getting me to reality.

"Shit! I missed my birthday night!" I muttered, holding my head.

"Happy Birthday, Sid!" I heard her voice from the dim lights of the candle. She is holding a cake in her hands.

"You know that tomorrow is my birthday!" I asked in surprise.

"When we love someone, we will know every single detail about him/her." She said with a smile.

"Thanks, baby" we had a celebration. I was seriously surprised to spend my birthday without drinks or shouts.

"My gift!" I chuckled, teasing her, but her reply shocked me.

"Myself! I love you, Sid. You have been asking for this from a long time, but I always denied feeling it as a mismatch. I felt you can't be serious, but I was observing you from the past few months. I took time to accept my love and today when I saw you standing out for me. I loved it more! I'm ready to take our relationship to another level." She confessed removing her shrug. I was amused seeing her stunning in the nightie which I gifted her long ago. I thought she dumped it, but today she is standing wearing it. I felt so happy looking at my dream coming true.

I took her in my arms and placed her on the bed to worship her tonight. I gently kissed her lips. Undoing her lace nightie out of her body. She blushed, crossing her hands. I grabbed her hand gently kissing her palm I pinned them above her head. I touched numerous girls but never felt so good. This feels so special. I attacked her twins, gently squeezing them. I can feel her skin tightening under my touch, shivering. It's all new to her.

My session distracted me hearing my mind's voice. "She is loving you, but you don't love her. She doesn't accept your money. Tell her truth and claim her, "My good mind stated.

"It's ok, she is on flow let's do it and morning tell her sorry. She insulted you! It's fair to hurt her," My evil mind argued.

"Then why you saved her from those bikers!! They are same like you. If your right, even they are right! For just a slap you will take away her virginity without love! It's not fair you will regret it!" My good mind supported.

"She herself giving don't waste your opportunity! What you will answer your friends!!" My evil mind provoked. As I lost in thoughts, I felt some moment under me.

I got up from her and out making an excuse. I roamed here and there to get on a conclusion, and at last, I got a crazy idea. I found a small packet of seductive in my wallet. I mix a pinch in a glass of water.

"Why this?" She asked, looking at the water glass.

"You need energy!" I smiled, making her have it. She fell asleep after drinking the water. I clicked on our intimate pictures to prove my friends that I won the bet. I found only this way to make it win in win. I was unsure about my feelings. I should get sure, and then I should decide either to love her or leave her.