31- Heart Break

31- Heart Break

As the door was pushed open by the person, she stabbed him as the tip ripped his skin, she raised her eyes to look at the person. The knife slipped away from her hand, seeing the person she stabbed.

"Noah!" That was the only word she whispered stumbling away. Noah lowered his eyes in shock just to witness blood wetting his grey shirt.

"I'm so sorry, I thought it's Sid. I'm so sorry." Sana cried in panic. Noah just looked on as it felt pain, but not too much. His eyes fell on the knife which is lying on the floor. Only the tip has blood. She looked at the person before stabbing the knife only the tip got into his skin.

"I understand, don't cry. It's just an accident!" Noah smiled, pressing his stomach to stop bleeding.

"No, I just so stupid. Let's go to the hospital. I got mad and doing all that." She cried with guilt.

"It's just tip got in just a deep scratch, nothing else!" Noah explained.

She got him to the sofa and made him sit.
"I will get the first aid box, don't move" She shouted, rushing to her room.

She helped him to remove his tee to do first aid. He placed the shirt on the sofa backrest to let it dry.

She got on her knees in front of him to reach his tummy, grabbing cotton cleaned his wound with antiseptic. He groaned in pain as the wound contacted with the ointment.
"I'm so sorry!" She cried.

"That's ok, don't cry. It ruins your beauty!" Noah chuckled, rubbing her cheeks sensuously. Her loose hair started disturbing her process. She titled her head to get her hair on one side, but that's not working. Noah carried her hair together like a pony to help her. She applied the ointment and placed a surgical bandage on the area.
Sid, who stood near the door, watched this scenario. Noah noticed Sid's reflection on the photo frame hanging on the wall in front of him. An evil smirk captured his face. He groaned in happiness as he can imagine how Sid thinks while watching from behind.
Sometimes eyes manipulate the situation along with help of our negative mind and it happened the same with him. He felt they are getting intimate and left heartbroken.
"You just so good in this?" Noah smiled with lust. She forced a smile, still having guilt. Tears formed in Sid's eyes upon hearing Noah. He left the place, holding back his sobs as it stabbed his heart to death.

"I'm sorry for hurting you" She whimpered before standing back on her feet.

"Ok, but why you're so aggressive? Did anything happened?" Noah asked.

"No, I was scared that he may return for revenge. And he has spare keys too at that point I felt it was him and my nightmare turned true." She whispered.

"But what you're doing here?" She questioned, regaining herself.

"I just came to check whether your safe or not. As your phone was not reached, I got worried and you didn't respond to the doorbell which made me more nervous, so I used a spare key and this happened," Noah chuckled laughing at her.

"Useless, don't mock me!" She scolded him with a pout.

"I'm very useful that you guess." He smiled.

"Sit, I will get you some juice," She said before leaving to the kitchen.

Noah started checking out her moves from the living room. His eyes are undressing her.

"By today, everything is mine. Today's last stroke and Sid will never return. I made him believe she did planning and cheating on him. I have broken his heart and made him lifeless. He will die in this revenge. He is my prey is in front of my eyes and I'm unable to feed my tummy. Don't know when I will get you, but today I realize the danger. She is not so weak to get it by force, and it's not even so fantastic. I should get her with will and it's possible by two: one to get her love and two is to get her drugged. If I get the second one, it's just one time or two times and I can't escape without her knowledge, and she may kill me. She dumped her first love to satisfy her dignity. Then there is no chance for my survival. So, I have only one option to get her love. Yesterday she trusted me and today she is guilty and tomorrow I have chances of getting her trapped. This beautiful lotus will be mine to be used. I will make her my toy forever and ever." He murmured to himself, looking at her.

She returned to him with the glass of fresh orange juice. They talked for a while, and he left to his home early hours.

Next day,

Johnson reached his office early as it's an important day and Sid is unavailable in calls or as a person. He stormed to his cabin to find the file, but while searching for the file he found a letter placed under the paperweight.

It's the offer letter of Sid. Reading the letter, Johnson got angry. He grabbed his phone and dialed Sid, but it's switched off. He dialed Rick to find information about Sid. It's not reachable for both.

He informed Maya to look after the presentation and left to find Sid on the way to Sam's house he found Sid sitting on a bench in a messy dress and unpresentable state.

Johnson dragged him home forcibly as he was stubborn.

"Go, have a shower and get back. We should talk!" Johnson shouted. He just nodded lifelessly and followed his order.

As Sid returned emotionless, Johnson smashed the letter on his face.

"What is this? Can you explain what this is?" His dad roared in anger. Sid just looked at the letter which just added more pain remembering his broken dreams.

"I was planning to make you chairperson of Johnson group and here you're applying for Manager position. How can think so low!! What the heck is this? Why? Why you always be ready to ruin my image? What is your problem? I want to make you boss but you're willing to be an employee just an employee!! Every time I want to gift you diamonds but you keep collecting stones smacking the diamonds." Johnson shouted, irritated. His wife came out of the kitchen hearing this.
Sid was silent, holding back himself from breaking down.

"Answer me, Sid! Tell me!" Johnson shouted.

"Why you're shouting at him? He may have some plans. Ask him slowly! First let him eat something, he is so dull." His mom tried to stop the issue.

"I'm sorry for not being your ideal son. I will join your office. I will sit on any chair you offer. I will do everything as you say. I will behave well. I need a week time, please!" Sid whimpered before tearing the letter and left to his room.

Johnson felt weird looking at him dull. His aggressive nature turned peaceful. He glanced at his wife, who is also so surprised.

"I'm going to the office, and you look after him. If he goes out, inform me," Johnson said before vacating the Mansion.