34- Enlightened

34- Enlightened

She slipped down on the floor as all the memories of her past pinched her heart. A pair of eyes are looking at her beside the main door with so much pain.

"I never thought you can be so disgusting, Bhai!" Maya murmured sobbing. She pressed her palm on her mouth and ran out of the apartment crying.

Jack who is standing beside the car was shocked to see her crying. Putting his phone in his pocket, he rushed to her in hurry.

"What happened, Maya?" Jack asked in worry. Maya hugged him sobbing. Jack silently rubbed her back calming her.

"What happened?" Jack questioned again.

"Bhai... Bhai" She sobbed more.

"Sid?"

"No, I can't tell him the truth. If he tells dad, he can't accept the truth. Mom can't handle this too. This truth should be inside me. I can't ruin her sacrifice." She thought in her mind controlling her tears.

"Sana doesn't love Sid. She is moving out of this town," Maya mumbled breaking the hug.

"It's ok we can convince her," Jack assured.

"No, let her live her life. We shouldn't disturb her, but Jack, can you do some help?" Maya asked.

"Yeah! Tell me, baby"

"Promise me that it will be our secret," Maya asked showing her hand. Jack promised within seconds.

"Tell me!"

"Keep tracking Sana time to time and make her workplace safe. But none should know where she is living, including my family." Maya said adding more confusion.

"But why? We can convince her. You told Sid loves her. Even she doesn't love him it can be arranged marriage. They can be happy" Jack tried to convince her.

"No, she don't like it. Please jack time will sort everything. Her safety is our priority and about my brother's love, he should first learn how to prove his love. It's us who should safeguard her time to time, and she should never find that we are tracking her." Jack nodded.

Another side,

Sid's mother dialed Sana and invited her home to ask her directly to marry Sid.
Sana failed badly to deny and hence ended up accepting it.

In the evening after completing her packing she handover all the boxes to the packers and mover's agency and left to Sid's Mansion to end every tie with her but little did she know that it's not as easy as she thought.

As the bell rang, the maid opened the door for Sana. It shocked Maya to see her home. Sana smiled at his mom and touching her feet, she took her blessings.

"Stay happy forever" She wished hugging her. Sana smiled at Maya, but Maya was too lost in herself remaining: the broken girl who cried a few hours ago walked in with a smile.

"How she is smiling hiding all the pain and loving my family!!" Maya thought in her mind.

"Hi, Maya. How are you?" Sana asked, getting her back to reality?

"Yes, I'm fine."

"Where is Jack?"

"He... He is in his home. I just came here to meet mom." Maya whimpered.

"I'm sorry, I resigned my job without informing you." Sana apologized.

"Alright, you had the right to choose what's best for you!" Maya smiled, but it reached Sana sarcastically.