43- Letting free

43- Letting free

Sid pov,

She is lying on my bed in deep sleep. Holding her hand on my pillow I lied beside her, looking at her innocent face the doctor's words echoed in my ears. I felt bad for myself for breaking her soul. When I gave her so much pain, it's my responsibility to take away that pain. I should heal her pain and prove me, love.

What should I do to get her back? How to erase the bitter past?

My row of thoughts are distributed by feeling some moment under my hand. As my eyes fixed on her face, she slowly opened her eyes. I felt a hard push on my chest with a force as I landed on the hard floor.

She pushed me out in panic and gathered the sheet around her in fear. This is not the girl I know. She is not the one who loved me flawlessly.

"I will not hurt you, just calm down" I whispered, moving closer to the bed. She crawled back frightened.

"Please, Sana, I will not hurt you don't go away." I cried helplessly.

"Let me go" That's the only thing left from her shivering lips.

"No, I love you. Please forgive me," I begged.

"You never loved me, it's just attraction and need of care. Just leave me alone!" She cried fisting the sheet.

"Just stop it! I love you, dammit. Why the damn you can't understand!! Why you got blind with fear?" I shouted frustrated.

"Please leave me alone! Please!" She cried folding her hands begging me.

"I can do anything for you except that"

"Then die!!" She shouted with flowing tears. I couldn't do anything as my heart started burning hearing her.

"You can't right! Because you're a selfish devil. You just care about yourself." She spat.

"Yes, I'm selfish if I die you will be alone, and I already told you I can't let you alone!" I said hiding my pain.

"Oh, really? Then can give me an answer," She whispered looking at me.

"Anything!" I assured.

"Then tell me what you got ruining my life that night? Why? You told me you had loved me, and I believed the same, but you betrayed me, and I accepted. I ignored you to hold back my love, but you chased me like your prey. You caught me off guards and had your way, do you know how it felt to get rapped by the person whom you loved the most! Whom you trusted beyond yourself!! Do you know how it felt to be a plaything for someone? Do you know how it feels to been thrown, scratched, robbed, broken, kicked? Do you ever know? Sid!! Tell me, did you ever felt any of those things? No!! No right!" She cried fisting my collar in her hands. I don't have the answer to any of those questions. I did very wrong with her.

"Why your gulping lumps now? No man can feel it and even few girls can get dumb because they never know the pain" She cried. Yes, I never felt such pain. I was alone and abandoned but never broken. I did an unacceptable mistake. I lost her trust. I don't deserve her love.

"What you want me to do now?" I asked, settling her on the bed.

"Let me go, please! I want my life as I wish. Please leave me!!" She cried falling on my feet. I can't see her shattered. The only thing I can do now is letting her free.

"Go, your free from me." I mumbled turning to the wall. It's hard to let her go, but it's the last option I had to give her happiness. I should accept the fact that letting go gives her happiness. I love her and I always wish her happiness.

She grabbed her bag and walked out of the room, and I followed her.

"I will drop you" I whispered trying to hold her from falling. She pushed away my hands, holding the pillar in the parking lot.

"I can manage" She mumbled searching for her phone to book her cab.

"You can't find a cab at this hour. Think me like a cab driver and get in. I will not harm you." I muttered frustrated. She walked out ignoring me.

I walked to my car and drove to the front gate where she is waiting for a cab. I halted my car in front of her.

She waited for twenty minutes, but nothing changed, and her legs started giving up. I don't want to argue with her, so I stayed still in my car. I hit the horn to get her attention, but the security turned to me. I signed him to convince her.

"Mam, it's not safe to take a cab at midnight. Please!" He requested her. She understood the fact that I can't give up and accepted my ride. As the guard opened the door for her, she occupied the passenger seat beside me.

I drove her home with pin-drop silence on the dark yet colorful streets. I know this was my last journey with her. My heartfelt heavy with pain but I'm hopeless I lost my place in her heart. The only feeling she has on me is hate.

She left my car leaving me behind. I felt my soul got separated from my body to let her go! I lost my battle she deserves a happy life but not with me. I lost my life in battle with my ego. I lost my love.

I slowly walked behind her, but she ignored my existence and let the elevator to the third floor, leaving me behind the closed metal doors.

I took steps to reach my floor. I ran equal to the elevator speed, but she clicked on the bell. Noah opened the door for her.

"Hey! Why you're so late?" She spoke nothing and just hugged him.

"I want rest!" She whispered.

Soon his eyes reached me with a smile and closed the door. The girl I loved is loving someone else. Seeing my love living with another man sucks. I stood like a loser Infront of her door. No lover should get cursed like me.