20- Mission

20- Mission

Sana pov,

Things changed a lot between us. He started loving me and changed all his bad habits as good. I never expected him to join the office and work sincerely, but he is doing it. He turned responsible. He even asked for my help in managing his financial activities.

I didn't ask him anything of them, but he is doing everything. I just wish Maya a happy life. I know the cruelty of Rick and Sid they can step so low in flames of their anger and ego issues. She shouldn't be a victim like me. She should win her love, and I should act calm until she settles.

The help I'm doing to Maya is the payback for what she did to me. I lost my mother at a younger age and my dad never made me feel alone. After my mother's dismissal, my father took care of me, taking a dual role in my life. When things were going well, I was doing my engineering final year my dad met with an accident while returning home from work. It's a major accident and we are financially weak to meet medical expenses. The doctor informed me that there is a need to perform a surgery costs 3 million. I was alone in this world without him. I don't know what to do and then Maya reached out to help me, her dad paid the bill and she offered me to complete my studies, but I requested a job instead to refund the amount they paid. I completed my graduation and joined in Johnson group to pay off the debt, but they denied it. Mr. Johnson and Maya are alike both father and daughter are good-hearted. They support and treat their employees as family. I don't want such a family name to get spoiled by a single black mark, I.e., Sid. The only problem they have is Sid every time he is ready to damage their name by his ill behaviour. If I tell them about his deeds, they can't handle the bitter truth and die with heartbreak. The one who gave me life should live happy forever.

Today is Maya's wedding, I was so happy for her. I have never seen her so happy in her life. She always had a stressed life to meet the expectations of her father and society. Today is the day of her dreams. After making her ready, we walked downstairs to start the event.

As we stepped down, my eyes met Sid's who is staring at me without a blink. I lowered my gaze, avoiding eye contact, and walked along with Maya. Is my lehenga to exposing? I looked ok, but dirty-minded Sid doesn't need big reasons. I grabbed my dupatta and covered my back to hide my visible skin.

The ceremony started, Jack and Maya exchanged rings with the blessings of their parents and a few close friends.

"I love you, Maya!" Jack confessed, kissing her ring finger with love.

"I love you too" Maya cried with happy tears. I felt emotional seeing her happiness. Like my little sister getting married. Even I dreamed of such a happy life, but my every dream was destroyed in one night.

All the guests were congratulating the couple when suddenly I felt a strong hand wrapping around my waist from behind. I whirled to see the person but just got pulled aside.

"Sid!" I shouted in panic as he dragged me to the room beside the stairs away. He got me inside the room and locked the door.

His deadly silence was scaring me as started looking me top to bottom.

"Hey, all are present outside. We shouldn't be here like this" I said in a calm tone, trying to erase his dirty thoughts. He just ignored my words and stepped closer.

"Sid, I'm serious. You're not doing anything!" I shouted a little louder, clutching my lehenga. He pulled me into a hug and moved his hands on my blouse. He pulled my tied strings, scaring me. I tried to push him away, but his hand wrapped around my waist prevented my struggle.

"Shuu! Don't move, your heavy designer dress will spoil my suit." He moved his finger on my skin and pulled the string tight around my abs, making me gasp.

"Sorry! I will tie lose" He whispered tying the knot and moved away.

He turned me to face the mirror and hugged me from back.

"Look today, my cute princess is looking like a sexy Queen!" He whispered in a husky tone, rubbing his chin on my shoulder. I blushed hearing his words.

"You should tie it carefully, baby. Thankfully, I noticed it or else! And your right, my mood is on. Your just irresistible today but what to do all guests are focused on me equal to bride and groom." He chuckled, kissing my nape.

"Then let's go!"

"We will but tell me, looking at them, I was feeling to get married again in a traditional way, sealing with vows. Do you wish the same?" He asked, snuggling in my hair.

"Yes, I dreamed it too, but my dream will never be true," I said emotionlessly.

"Oh, great then we will have a dream wedding soon" He chuckled twirling me towards him. I just remained silent hearing him.

His phone ring bought us back to reality. I pushed him back and ran out of the room quickly.

He followed me back like a puppy. I joined Maya and Jack. Sid reached us but he stopped looking at Jack who is talking with us.

"Hey! Sid, officially my brother-in-law!" Jack smiled, extending his hand to Sid. With a silent prayer, I looked at him to know his reaction. Maya held my hand in fear. Everything was perfect I don't want him to ruin this event with his stupid ego. I sighed Sid with my eyes, forcing a smile hiding my fear.

"Congrats" Sid uttered shaking his hand with Jack exchanging a formal hug.

"Thank you, bro" Maya smiled broadly.

Sid smiled, patting her head. "Stay happy, my little sister."

"Guys, today I had an important announcement to do!" He announced stunning everyone. What is going on in his mind will he insult Jack or what!!

All the guests waited to hear him.

"My sister has grown up so fast. I was struck with her tiny fingers in my big hand when she is sleeping in her silver cradle. I used to wait the whole day for the time when she smiles for me, but by that time dad used to return from the office and take her away. After all, she is his princess. That was the first-time dad announced a bonus to all the employees of the Johnson group. His investments multiplied 100times after her birth. I wish a happy life for my dad's little princess and here I announce a two-month bonus to all the employees of Johnson group. Is it alright honorable chairman and MD?" He looked at Johnson and Maya, who are still in shock. Even I couldn't believe my ears. He is ready to give away his money. Wow!

"Maya!" I whispered, getting her out of her trance.

"Yes, my son. We should celebrate this" His father smiled proudly, patting his shoulder.

Oh, God! This worst bad boy turned out like a good boy, finally. Wonderful!! My mission was completed.