14- Confession

14- Confession

After talking with Sam, I felt to meet her and discuss about possibilities to work on this relation. I drove back to her apartment. Her door was open. As I entered her living room, I heard her laughing from the bedroom. My blood boiled looking at the scenario.

The one whom I felt loves me is laughing with her boyfriend Noah. I couldn't believe my eyes. She tells me broken and, on another side, secretly meeting Noah. He even entered her bedroom. My possession pushed blood to my brain, transforming all my anger into my hands.

I walked into the bedroom and dragged him out of the room.

"You nasty dog! How dare you to sit on my bed with my wife!!" I roared in anger, punching his face.

"Sid!!" She shouted, stopping me. I pushed her aside and punched him until he bleeds. She slapped me hard, pushing me away from that dog. Before getting back, Noah ran away. I got up to chase him, but she blocked my way, locking the main door.

"Why the hell you want to save him? I will kill him today!" I screamed, pushing her aside.

"No, please! Leave him! I will do anything for that" She cried getting my attention. My legs turned me to face her.

Her happy face is filled with tears colored with pink. "Take that anger on me, don't hurt him, please!" She cried. I was so stunned hearing those words from her. She is ready to do this for him. For some other man, she is ready to accept my assault.

I fixed the lock and turned to her. She walked to the bedroom as I followed her. She skipped out her dress and quietly lied on the bed, welcoming me to take out my frustration.

I want to show my anger, but not this way. I was angry, but my mind was upset with the fact that my girl likes someone else over herself. What does that Noah have, which I don't?

"Why are you waiting? I will not scream, and our neighbors are out of town. They don't hear my screams or your frustration. You can hit me, bite me, tear me as you wish," she said in an emotionless tone. It reached my ears like a taunt.

I removed my belt and swag it in the air just to check her reaction. She is neutral like a sleeping statue. I dropped the belt on the floor and sat on the couch.

"Come here!" I commanded. She looked at me for a second and stepped out of her bed to reach me I can see her shivering in fear as I unbuttoned my shirt.

"Faster!" I shouted, shaking her more. She ran to me like a scared cat. I pulled her in my lap, wrapping my hands around her waist. She gasped at my sudden pull. I wrapped my shirt around her. She looked at me in surprise.

"I hate you! I like to take out when you challenge me!! When you fight back, I do it to see how long you fight, but not this way. I hate Noah not because he is my rival but because he is close to you. I just have one question. Do you love that, Noah? Do you? You never did it when I blackmailed you, but today for Noah you want to do this. What are you? What is your relationship with Noah?" I asked she smiled sarcastically looking at me.

"You should have asked it on that nightclub, or before my birthday. Or at least on the time when you came chasing and ruined my life but asking it today. Does my answer have any value? Can it change anything that happened to me? Can it gift me back my lost life? I was dating him and now we are having an affair. I called him home to have fun just like you go to your mistress." She scoffed in anger.

"Enough!" I screamed.

"You such a demon. You love to hear my pleadings and screams. You like to hurt me and kill my soul. You don't value others' feelings or words, the only thing you care about is your feelings, your assumptions, your ego." She shouted, getting out of my grip. I dragged her back in my embrace, pinning her to the couch.

"You said you loved me! When you really loved then why you didn't feel that to get me back. Why you failed in making me realize my feelings for you. You just moved on with Noah! I felt your different. I felt you are not like all girls who can switch their boyfriends, but you proved me wrong. In two weeks, you showed up with your new boyfriend, but I was behind closed doors of bar drinking, thinking that I had broken your heart. I couldn't change a girl like you changed. I couldn't hold myself seeing you with another man." I shouted in anger. That marriage document I got to make her mine. Only mine. I felt taking out her dignity will kill her guts and marriage will prevent her from leaving me, but I was wrong she was having an affair.

"So, you married me to lock me away from another man?" She whimpered under me.

"Yes, I want you for me. I was so loyal to you, but you!! I turned like a fool in front of my friends by marrying you. I accepted everything, hoping I can sort one day, but every time I find you with Noah."

"But I don't want you. I loved you, it's my mistake and I regret it. The things whatever you did with me, you will payback. I was helpless now, but the future is mine. I promise I will ruin your every dream." Her sweet challenge made me smile.

"Stop dreaming, I give you one last offer. I will forget the past. I will treat you well with respect and love, you should forget that Noah. I will make everything best, but I return I expect you stay loyal to me." I asked, settling her beside me.

"Will you delete our intimate photos?" She mumbled looking at her thighs.

"We will have a good start like perfect newly married," I smiled.

"Can you get back my virginity? Can you return the pain I felt?" She cried in anger, shocking me.

"I can't but I can assure my better behaviour," I assured with a smile holding her hands.

"Ok, delete those pictures," I got my phone and deleted all her pictures of that night. "I shouldn't see you with that Noah again. It's my serious warning. If you ditch me, I will be more cruel than earlier." I warned in my husky tone. She moved away in fear, making me laugh.

"Get dressed and sleep. I will meet you tomorrow at the office." I whispered, getting up from the couch. I kissed her forehead and turned to leave, putting on my jacket.

"S... Sid!" I heard her sweet tone calling from behind. I love my name from her. I turned to her in surprise.

"Y... Your belt" she gestured to the belt lying on the floor.

"I'm sorry for the past and I will never hit you or hurt you," I smiled before leaving her apartment.

A/n: One Among these two is odd can you guess who it is?