44- Final Truth

44- Final Truth

Sid pov continuation,

It's been two days since we saw each other. She is on leave, and I gave her the space to gain herself. It's hard to handle, but I don't have any option.

After parking my car, I moved towards the elevator. A voice from the darkness halted my steps.

"Hey! Loser!" Noah laughed walking to my front. I smiled at the truth. I lost my diamond, and he stored it in his locker. He is lucky to get her.

"Yes, I'm a loser. I don't mind it. She is loving you so much. I just wish her happiness." I smiled sadly.

"So, you accept your defeat?" He chuckled pushing his hands in his jean's pockets.

"Yeah, I lost my place with my deeds. She can't forgive me, not trust me, she likes you so much. Marry her and have a great life." I mumbled in guilty.

"Marry her!!" He laughed which confusing me.

"It's not a joke." I whispered.

"Who will marry the girl who got raped?? Not once, not twice it's countless. What you think! Am I a fool to marry the girl who slept with you? She doesn't fit to be a wife!!" I grabbed his collar in anger and ready to punch him, but his words stopped me.

"What you think? You just did everything in anger! Did you at least think how you turned so cruel at that night?" I loosened my hands around his collar. He laughed evilly.

"What you mean?"

"We drugged you!" He confessed with a smirk.

"We means?"

"Your best friend Rick and me. We both are a team." He chuckled fusing me.

"Dare you lie! I know my friends." I argued.

"Haha, we used this same trust. To make you do the things. Just remember, that night in the club I forced her to visit that place to celebrate my birthday and Rick forced you to change your normal club to the new one. You are furious looking us intimate and started drinking shot by shot in meanwhile Rick mixed drugs in your drinks that made your brain more furious. Due to overdose, you turned like an animal. Actually, I just planned, and your best friend implemented everything more perfectly. Firstly, he created hate in your mind later started adding venom, and lastly dropped you in Sana's place that night." I was rooted in shock hearing the truth. My best friend did this all. I trusted him beyond my family, but he!!

"Why did he do that? I trusted him so much. Why?" I cried holding my breaking head.

"Satisfaction! Hearing her crying for mercy gave him ultimate satisfaction. He enjoyed her suffering. Do you know how it feels to get hurt by the one whom we loved? That pain was worst among every pain and Rick wants to give her the same. You gave her a lot of mental pain and physical too. She deserved that for crossing his way!!"

"What did Sana do for all that!! Why!!" I screamed in anger fisting his shirt.

"Because he likes Maya. Not love, just physical interest, but every time he came close to Maya, both Sana and Maya insulted him. He planned to ruin Sana's life by provoking you and later Maya's by marrying her treating her like a slave. Things went well but one day suddenly you told him that you had feelings for Sana truly and wants to propose to her then he joined hands with me to ruin your plans. We planned everything we thought she will die in your anger, and you will be behind bars, and he can marry Maya, but again she was alive after facing everything and suddenly you disclosed about marriage documents messing our plan. You started changing and Maya married Jack and you kicked Rick away there before my game started. I started getting close to her using my emotional drama and now she started trusting me and kicked you out of her life," He laughed like mad.