45- Trapped

45- Trapped

Sid pov,

I woke up to the sound of my doorbell. Jumping out of my bed, I rushed to the door hoping it was her. I was restless the whole night, thinking about Sana and Noah's evil intentions. She already faced a lot because of me, and it shouldn't be repeated I should protect her.

"Maya!" I whispered, looking at my sister standing at my door.

"What you're doing here?" She smiled making her way inside the home. I just followed her until she settled on the sofa.

"Your pregnant and you travelled such a long distance, why?" I scolded being worried while pouring water into the glass.

"I felt you are not fine! Tell me what is going on?" She asked looking into my eyes.

"Hush! It's just messed up. I will sort it you take some rest for a while." I mumbled stressed.

"I didn't come by self-driving, and I had enough sleep. First tell me, what's the matter?" She insisted. I settled beside her, taking a deep breath.

I explained all the issues that happened between Noah and me, including my great best friend game behind me, but not my act of that night.

"I told you not to trust Rick! He is a black ship. Thank God at least now you found the truth." She muttered. Yeah, I should have listened to her, but I ruined everything in my bad company.

"So, what's next?"

"I have an office. We can talk evening, you take rest" I smiled halting the conversation. Even I don't know what's my next!!

"Ok, I want to join you!" She smiled.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, even I want to see my bro startup," She smiled.

"Ok, have some rest for a while then we will start," I whispered patting her head.

We left to the office together after an hour.

Evening,

We returned from my office and headed to my flat when I noticed Sana in front of her door. I sighed Maya to look at her.

"Hey! Sana" Maya chuckled getting her attention. Sana was so surprised seeing Maya standing Infront of her.

"How are you, Maya?" She asked hugging her.

"Superfine, how about you? I heard that you're working with light automobiles, but on leave now?" Maya asked.

"Yes, I'm fine. Is everything normal with your pregnancy?" Sana asked diverting the topic. She respects Maya and hates me.

"Yeah, we are going out for dinner can you join us?" Maya asked hoping for a positive response. Sana looked at me. I turned away to avoid eye contact.

"Thanks, but I had another plan. Sorry!" She apologized.

"Just for a while, I will leave tomorrow. Please," Maya requested.

"I don't want to hurt you, but I'm sorry," Sana mumbled before walking inside her flat. Maya looked at me with grief.

"I'm sorry" Maya whispered patting my shoulder.

"That's ok, I was used to this. Get ready, we can go out for dinner," I whispered faking a smile. I deserve all this pain.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I love to have dinner with my little sister," I smiled pulling her cheek.

"Wow, I'm excited!" She chuckled. I wasted all my life in clubs drinking with my none worthy friend and never attended any family dinner. I should never miss these precious moments in life.