Crazy Story

Short/ Filler Chapter ⚠️⚠️

Zion Timothee Almanzar

I met a guy named Von while hanging out at a college party. Of course, I wasn't in college, my family didn't have enough money to pay for that. I was 15 when I became a part of the gang, Blood Kings.

Before they welcomed me, I had to prove I could sell. 

Fast-forward two years. I had made enough connections that I was able to secure a "front". For those who don't know what that means; you give me a pound, and I give you the money two weeks later. This is how most weed is sold, as small-time distributors or beginning traffickers don't usually have the cash to pay for the product upfront.

While I now had the connection to get the product without paying upfront, I still had to convince the gang that my friend and I, Cody could sell a pound. At that point, neither of us had any idea. And the idea of sending $3500 worth of weed, through the mail with no guarantee that it would get there or any guarantee that it would sell, was nerve-wracking, to say the least. But I was young and foolish, eager to make money, and willing to take the risk.

By junior year, my friend and I were basically supplying the entire school with our weed. We were selling three pounds a week minimum. We were making BANK!!!

I had used that money to pay for groceries at home and take care of my mom and y little sister, Xylia the other half I had to give to the boss, Von.

(2 weeks later)

I was walking down the street when I turned and suddenly felt a cold metal pressed against my head. 

It was loud. So loud I didn't even hear the shotgun itself as a distinct sound; instead, it was the bell-like ringing as the sound echoed.

I didn't feel pain. Or impact. Instead, it was more like massive heat. Which rapidly turned into a sort of throbbing tingling numbness. I knew something had happened but my mind hadn't quite caught up with it. I staggered and fell on my knees, mostly aware of a feeling of intense wrongness with my entire back and upper body.

I hadn't even felt the reflex coming; one moment I'm on my knees, and the next there is blood spattering across the floor. Then I fell over. I was in shock, mostly. Could barely move, see, or hear. That's when I finally started feeling actual pain. 

Every time I took a breath there would be a stabbing pain so my whole chest locked up tight, squeezing the air back out. It was just being right on the verge of total blackout, fighting to stay awake and not panic and get some air in with shallow, controlled breaths.

*************************************************************************************

Author/Loni's Note:

 Welp, it looks like Zion got shot. who would do such a thing, ohh wait I did

I wanna say thank you to my friends who gave me an idea and assistance on how to write this chapter.

This chapter is really short and unimportant but stay tuned for the rest.