You'll be the death of me

Xylia POV

I just finished doing a client's hair at my apartment. Ever since Dakari and I broke up he started showing up to the salon and I didn't feel like seeing him every day so I decided to take house calls or do hair at my apartment.

I cleaned up my area and vacuumed the remaining hair on the kitchen floor. My client let me keep the braiding hair and the hairstyle came out bomb asf so I'm in a happy mood.

I filled up Luna's food bowl and petted her behind her ears as she chased her tail.

After I lost the baby due to miscarriage I went to the apartment Dakari and I shared and started packing. I had about 2 months to get all my shit since he was still on tour.

I cut all ties to him and I rarely hang out with Damya or Aaliyah anymore because they're always around him. I have no problem with them still hanging out with Dakari since Sossa is their boyfriend but I just don't want to be around my ex specifically the one who cheated on me.

I go into my bathroom and start washing up since I've been braiding for about 7 hours.

I lathered the dove body wash on my loofah and started washing my ears and my neck until I got to the bottom of my body. I switch towels and use a completely separate towel for my coochie and booty hole.

I then switched towels back and started washing my feet while almost falling. I don't care what nobody says but if you don't wash your feet then you're nasty!

I rinsed off my body as I stepped out of the shower before drying my feet and taking off my shower cap.

I washed my face, brushed my teeth, and did my edges since I had freshly done braids. I looked in the mirror proud of how good my hair looked, considering I did it myself.

I rubbed cocoa butter on my smooth and soft skin as I grabbed the blue rainbow-colored bodycon dress off my bed and threw the dress on.

I snapped about two pictures and decided to post one on my Instagram. I disabled the comments because there are always thirsty niggas in my comments and Dakari's private accounts in my comments. He always creates new accounts to spy on me and he sometimes goes on live telling his fans to send me messages about taking him back.

YkitsLia

YkitsLia

Liked by Dess.Dior and 654,639 others

Comments Disabled

I made sure to analyze the background and see if there was anything that Dakari could use to find my location. One time I was at the grocery store and he popped up all because of a nearby store he saw in the background of the photo.

He also told the internet that I'm pregnant with his baby and some other shit. He found the 5 pregnancy tests in the trash when he got home from his tour and won't let go of them. I've heard many rumors about myself on TheShadeRoom that I had an abortion but I just ignore them.