Swingset

Xylia POV

I woke up looking and feeling good, today was the day Damya, Aaliyah, and I are going to the shop to start fixing it up to our liking.

I did my usual skincare before brushing my lashes out and applying lip liner and lipgloss.

I put my natural black hair in a slick back low bun while straightening and curling my edges before applying edge control. I pulled out my blue tracksuit because today Aaliyah and I planned to match outfits.

I stepped out of the guest room bathroom and noticed Dakari on the couch looking stressed. I was tempted to say something because my gut was telling me something happened but I decided to ignore it and walk to the car.

I drove to Aaliyah's house after texting her I was on the way. 

"Wassup bitch" Aaliyah yelled hugging me tightly.

"Hey Lia," Damya uttered smiling.

"Ohh so you were at her house," I said wiggling my eyebrows.

"Yea, Sossa just left" Damya laughed.

"Come inside, we have at least 15 minutes before we have to go, " Aaliyah said walking inside her house. I sat on the nice purple vet couch before deciding I wanted pictures for Instagram.

"Mya, can you take my pictures," I asked Mya handing her my phone when she nodded.

YkitsLia You do you, I'll do it better💗

Liked by DamyaMonee and 533,312 others

View all comments

DamyaMonee U look good asf💖

Dess.Dior Baee😘❤️

2pretty.Khylee My frienn look good💚

I checked my phone looking at the time and saw we were perfectly on time.

"Mya, Liyah let's go," I said walking out to my car.

"hold on rq," Aaliyah said before getting on top of her car and posing while Mya snapped pictures of her.