Juicy Got Em Crazy

I was in Dakari's car after letting Khylee and Aaliyah know I was going with him. He drove with his left hand on the steering wheel while the other gripped my thigh. When we got inside his house, I took in the familiar scent of cologne and weed.

"What did you mean when you said I was yours?" I said looking at him.

"Let me just show you what I mean," He said walking up to me.

He lifted my head up before kissing her lips letting the kiss linger. He then picked me up and walked to his room turning on the tv and turning on a playlist.

He slid the dress off my body letting it hit the bed. I then laid back on the bed laying on her back. 

He kissed my jawline as I tilted my head back giving him more access. I then wrapped around his neck pulling him closer to me.

He trailed kisses down my body stopping at my panties.

"wait," I said grabbing his hands.

He looked up at me with eyes full of lust.

"Ion think Im ready... I never did this before," I said.

I was scared because I never had sex with someone who actually wanted me and like me.

"It's alright, mama, lemme please you". 

I nodded before laying back down on his bed.

He pulled my panties down hella fast before tossing them to the side somewhere. 

He placed my legs up to the point where they were touching my head. I'm glad I'm a flexible bitch.

He placed kisses around fat ma before putting his tongue on her making her body tense up.

Dakari then grabbed my hands helping me relax.

"fuckkk" she moaned feeling him suck on her clit gently.

I kept moving my legs and wiggling around so he gripped my legs pushing them back. After a few seconds more my legs started shaking uncontrollably and I came. I was completely speechless.

I pulled him closer kissing him, tasting myself in the process.

I smiled playing with the hem of his pants before pulling his pants down. When I pulled his pants down my smile dropped. I looked up at Dakari just smirking at him.

"No, It's going to hurt," I said shaking my head and closing my legs slightly.

"Imma go slow just for you mama," H said rubbing my legs.

A small moan escaped from my lips feeling him slid in. That shut hurttt

I never did missionary because my last boyfriend was very aggressive and only gave me backshots or wanted me to ride and that's why I only had sex with him once before breaking up with him.

He kissed her distracting her a little as he slid halfway in. 

She moaned softly into the kiss arching her back off the bed. It was as if he knew her body. He knew her curves and what she liked and didn't like.

"Fuckk Dakarii " I moaned feeling him bite on her neck marking up his territory.

Her moans grew louder as his strokes got faster and more passionate.

"Move your hand mama," he said turning me over. 

She arched my back turning around and feeling him slide in slowly. I turned my head around as we locked eyes. As he kept on going, I threw it back feeling myself getting closer to my climax.

"Mm right there," I moaned as his strokes got faster and harder.

"Right there" 

"Hm mhmm," I buried her face in the sheet trying to contain my moans.

He started hitting my g spot over and over beating it up.

"uhh, fuckk Kariii!" I moaned loudly pushing his hips before he grabbed my wrists.

Dakari watched as all my juices and cream covered his dick more and more.

The sound of the headboard hitting the wall, their moans, their skin hitting each other, and me screaming his name over and over, and the faint music playing is all you could hear in the room.

My moans turned into light whimpers as he hit my spot over and over. I felt like crying.

I reached down and started rubbing my clit, making me come instantly but Dakari didn't care he kept fucking me through my orgasm.

I pushed him off and got on top of him, sitting on his lap and straddling his lap.

I leaned forward grabbing Dakari Jr. grinding on it making him groan loudly.

I put it under my entrance before sliding down slowly making us both moan. I placed both of my hands flat on his chest bouncing up and down at a steady pace.

Looking Dakari in the eyes, I started going faster while biting my lip softly moaning.

Dakari grabbed me by the neck and we shared a nasty long kiss together. I started nippling on his bottom lip and sucking his tongue.

I started kissing the side of his neck.

"Hmm fuckkk," he moaned feeling me leaving hickeys.

"Im cumming" I screamed feeling playing with my titties. My came ran down my legs onto his dick covering it in cream.

I climbed off of him before arching my back in front of him.

Holding my tongue out flat, she patted his tip on my tongue getting his nut out. Swallowing his nut, I licked from the bottom to the top before licking around his tip and sucking on it while making eye contact.

Taking him in my mouth I bobbed my head up and down taking in half while stroking the rest I couldn't fit. I went all the way down feeling him hit the back of my throat.

"Fuck Xy" He said grabbing some of my hair and pushing my head up and down. 

"You gon cum for me baby?" I said softly looking up at him through my lashes.

I hummed softly sucking on his member before hearing him groan. He nutted on my tongue while some fell down to my titties.

He then rubbed his dick in my slit and fucked me until I had ANOTHER orgasm.

"I'm tired," I breathed out laying my head on his shoulder. 

"Come on so you can use the bathroom," he said kissing me making me nod my head.

Heyy hoes, how was your day?

I tried with the seggsy scene but whatever.

Bye bitches- Lonii