Three's a magic number

Damya's POV

This is Damya btw

I felt Sossa (Komari) walk up behind me and whisper in my ear

"You look so fucking good in that dress, let me take it off" Komari whispered in my ear.

I quickly got distracted from the conversation and excused myself. 

"Sorry, I have to go do something," I said sheepishly to Xylia and Aaliyah.

We quickly walked to one of the VIP rooms in the club. 

As soon as we got into the room clothes began coming off. We were both butt-booty naked just staring at each other with lust. Komari broke the kiss and started sucking on my neck. He traveled down from my neck to the top of my breasts. He sucked gently on my nipples before sliding his hands down my stomach and in between my thighs.

"Damn Mya you so wet," Komari grunted while sticking two fingers inside of me.

He starts eating me like it was his last meal. He was twisting and twirling his fingers inside of me while licking and sucking on my clit. His tongue wraps around my clit. A moan escaped my lips while his fingers got deeper and faster. His tongue must have been made with angel dust because I felt like I was in heaven.

"Ohh my godddd Komari" I screamed.

My breathing got heavier, my knees got weaker, my toes curled, and my legs started shaking uncontrollably.

I got a familiar knot in my stomach when I saw the door burst open and guess who was standing there?

Aaliyah Destiny BrownLee

                                  ***********************************************

Komari licked his lips and looked Aaliyah up and down. He spread my lips apart and slowly ran his tongue up and down, never breaking eye contact with Aaliyah.

"Ohh my fucking god" I moaned smirking at Aaliyah.

Aaliyah moaned at the sight in front of her. She's so fucking fine. 

"Umm, do you wanna join us," I asked in a low tone.

She walked towards us and grabbed Komari's dick while kissing me. My hands freely roam each of their bodies and all I can think is Damn I'm lucky.

Aaliyah and I both stand up and began pushing me down on the bed. We drop to his knees in front of him and by the look on his face, he's loving it.

Aaliyah licks the tip of his dick from the tip to the base. I then deepthroat his dick inside my mouth while Aaliyah sucks his balls. 

"oh shit, yea keep going" Komari grunted looking me in my eyes as he nutted in my mouth and on Aaliyah's face.

Aaliyah then grabbed me by the neck and started tongue-kissing me. She picked me off and threw me on the bed. She then opened my legs and got on top of me, in the 69 position. 

We both started eating each other out until I felt a whole bunch of liquid inside my mouth. Aaliyah started shaking, squirting, and creaming on my face all at the same time. Komari then grabbed a condom out of his pocket and slid it on. 

Aaliyah lay down in a missionary position while I started riding her face.

"ohh fuckk" I screamed.

 Aaliyah grabbed me and pulled me off her so I was in a backshots position and Komari was behind me  while she watched and played with herself.

 After what felt like 5 minutes I felt my knees going weak again, my toes curling, and that knot in my stomach. 

I was cumming.

As I felt myself cumming all over I squirted while cream dripped down my thighs. Tears started forming in my eyes and I felt myself tearing up but not because of pain but because of Ecstasy.

I tried my best even though I still don't like it but whatever-Lonii