Run Down

The Run Down

Okay so boom, the whole book idea was created by me, inspired by my fantasies & my imagination, and all rights reserved to me.

I wrote this book when i was younger but I recently decided to publish it. I don't proof read but just know the story overall is still good. Most of my books that are published were written when I was in middle school. Currently in 2024 I'm a freshman tho!

Yes, it can be cringy and corny at times, in my opinion. The more you read the better it gets.

The people & events in this book are fictional & made up by me.

Respect me and my book or you will be dealt with. Good energy & a welcoming space is what I'm promoting. 

This is a safe space to say what you want but just know I'm going to say something back if it's negative.

Weekly updates (hopefully), if not once a week at least once every 2 weeks. Don't hold me to it but I'll try.

Feel free to comment my characters @'s of face claims but don't contact them about my book.

If you don't like a face claim. I don't gaf & don't know what to tell you except imagine somebody else.

If you get confused on any part of the book or piece of writing, DM me or comment. I try and respond and edit when I can.

Please comment ideas in the comment section or DM me. I'm open to writing all sorts of things.

Warning:  Sexual Scenes, Profanity, Toxicity, Cheating