Delusional

READ BEFORE YOU MOVE ON ⚠️⚠️⚠️

Authors Note:

Before I start I wanna give a shoutout to @LeiLei1227

I've been really busy with these last few months of school and finals! Ya girl is finally in 8th grade and I want to say I'm very grateful for the people who read the 1st story I wrote in 6th grade (I deleted it tho bc I felt like it could have been better).

It's finally summertime and when I'm not having a hot girl summer or twerking on headlights (I'm joking) Imma be updating this book. I've also been working on another book for yall but I've been having writer's block and don't know what to write about. If yall have any ideas or want me to write about a certain topic/person jus let me know (Especially fanfics)!❤️❤️

Xylia POV

I just got off Facetime with Khylee. We basically talked about me and Dakari breaking up, why I don't talk to Aaliyah anymore, and me losing the baby.

Khylee is one of those people that is so easy to talk to and you could tell her anything and not feel judged.

I miss her

I cleaned up the Dogs' area in my house. I don't like my dogs to roam all over the house because they shed hair, pee on the carpet, and jump on my furniture.

When I bought this condo I made sure to give Luna her own room, which she now shares with Chanel. So far they get along really well. They chase each other and play and what surprised me the most is that Luna shared her toys!

I got Chanel a custom-made doggy bed just like I got Luna and bought her some toys. When I walked Luna and Chanel at the doggy park this morning I noticed some stuff about both of them.

Chanel acts like she's royalty and is more of an inside dog and refuses to play with other dogs, except Luna

Chanel acts like she's royalty and is more of an inside dog and refuses to play with other dogs, except Luna. Luna is more aggressive and loves to play and bark with the big dogs like she's one of them.

While I was on the phone with Khylee I took out my 4 knotless braids and flat-ironed my natural hair into a silk press. I'm not going anywhere but I still like to get dressed for no reason.

I changed into a plain white shirt, bright lime green Chanel joggers, and Green Glow low-top Nike dunks as my phone dinged. I looked at the notification and saw that Kendall asked if I wanted to chill at her house.

I of course said yes and started to get my things ready to go. I don't like leaving my dogs home alone unattended but I got baby monitors so I can watch them and talk to them while I'm away.

I filled up their food and water bowls and put them in their room while I turned on Animal Channel. I don't know what it is about that show but they love it.

I gave them kisses and hugs as they whined and playfully jumped on me.

I turned on "Took Her To The O" by King Von as I took pictures and videos in my car. Once I hear "Just got some top from this stripper bitch", I automatically get hyped and start feeling myself.