New Friends?

Xylia Chanel Almanzar

Comment so ik yall here, hate a ghost reader 

As we all walked into the school a girl approached us. She was Latina, about 5'5 with dark straight hair, and a nice figure.

" well, well well, if it isn't the broke bitch, faggot daddy, and the new girl

" well, well well, if it isn't the broke bitch, faggot daddy, and the new girl." The girl said.

"Jenni, watch your fucking mouth when talking to me before you get straight pimp slapped", Aaliyah said defensively.

 "ohh so this is Jenni," I thought in my head.

"Do you not have any friends, and that's why you're hanging around a broke bitch and a girl whose dad left her mother for a man," Jenni said to me with a smirk on her face.

"Jenni you can waltz your fake extensions, looking ass back to where ever the fuck you came from," Khylee mumbled getting in Jenni's face.

"Khylee we all know your dad's a criminal and you're mom's a whore so the apple doesn't fall far from the tree," Jenni said with a smirk on her face.

Without thinking, my hand went across Jenni's smug cheek. I don't like when people talk about my friends especially my best bitches.

Jenni tried pushing me and grabbing my hair but I slammed her lil bougie ass on the ground and started punching the fuck out of her.

I see people recording with their phones out in the hallway while others are laughing at Jenni.

"Apologize now, or you won't like what happens next, "I yellI see a hint of fear in her eyes and she looks and Khylee and Aaliyah and says "I'm sorry".

I stopped in my tracks because I'm not even a fighter so I just surprised myself.

"Damn, I like my women aggressive", I hear a familiar deep voice say.

"Boy don't even start 'cause today's not the fuckin day."

Dakariwalked up to me and said " Just because you're new doesn't mean you can touch her like that and talk to me any kind of way." while grabbing both of my wrists and squeezing them as hard as he could.

"Let me go", I say while he glares at me.

"How are you defending this bitch, when she's disrespectful to someone she doesn't know shit about. I don't understand why everyone wants you. You are fucking selfish and rude. If your girl or you lay a fucking finger on me or any of my friends, It's going to be some fuckin problems!!" I say and he smirks.

"Come on Lia let's go," Liyah says holding my hand.

(Yall I'm so fuckin slow, I just realized they have the same nickname)

"Did you see Dakari's face? " Khylee rambled out. " Oh my god, that nigga was speechless, it was lowkey funny tho, you can't even cap". She laughs and I just smile.

"I guess you put the player in his place", Aaliyah adds. 

"Listen I have to go to English, I can afford to be late, I'll see yall at the last period. Khylee says rushing to pick up her stuff.

" I gotta go too, Mr. Stephen is a bitch about tardies," Aaliyah says walking off in the opposite direction as Khylee.

Thank god I have this period free. 

I walked back to the cafeteria and sit on an empty table while taking out my books to review my notes. I was so caught up in my notes that I didn't even realize when someone came and sat next to me. I looked up and saw I was staring at the one and only Dakari Brewster.

Can this day get any shitter?

He looks at me like he's deep in thought and I stare back at him.

"Where are you from," he asks.

" My mama's coochie," I grumbled under my breath packing up my stuff to leave.

"Xy, don't leave," he says. Only my dad calls me that, or well he used to call me that.

" Why are you trying to talk to me when I clearly don't want to talk to you," I say rudely.

"Shit, I'm just trying to get to know you." He says looking deeply into my eyes.

"You have a lot of fucking nerve," I say fuming.

"I just wanted to be friends! Is it that bad to try and be friends with you? Like I just don't understand!" He tugs his freshly braided hair while sighing out loud.

"I didn't know you want to. I- "

"It's fine if you want to be alone, then you're wish is my command," he says while backing away.

" I didn't know that's all you wanted." I was lowkey very confused.

"So we can start over?", He asked and I nodded, "Yea."

"Friends?"

"Friends."

**********************************************************************************

Author/Loni's Note- Keep reading because why not 

Its only getting better

Thoughts?

How yall feel abt them being friends?