Who Want Smoke?

Xylia POV

What everybody has been waiting for.......

I run up to Jenni and punched her in the face over and over feeling my knuckles bruise hearing everyone yelling and hyping me up while my punches connected while she was just swinging all over the place doing a windmill. She then grabbed my shirt and pulled it over my head and getting a good hit on my cheek.

"Let my bestie hoodie go!!" Aaliyah yells until I slide out of my shirt leaving me in a black sports bra.

I grab her hair and pull it back before punching her directly in her face then dragging her to the ground swinging to get on top of her to start pounding on her shit full force.

"Get off me!! Get this bitch off bruh!!" Jenni screams but I continue banging her head into the pavement.

I feel arms grab my waist as I try to fight them off but they'd don't budge so I kick her in the face while the arms fully push me off.

'Talk about me now bitch! Pussy ass bitch that's why imma fuck yo lame-ass daddy when he outta jail! Call me step mama hoe!!" I scream as I'm getting pushed into the passenger side of a car.

I was trying to get out but the doors were locked and then Dakari came in the driver's side starting the car up to pull out of the driveway after grabbing one of his hoodies and throwing it in my face so I put it on.

Dakari drove to the nearest Chick-fil-A and got me some food to calm me down. He then drove to his house.

"Thank you for taking care of me, "I said looking at him.

"No problem, mama," He said showing his fine-ass dimples.

I then hugged him across the seat wrapping my arms around his neck.

He then wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me in his seat and letting me straddle him while my face is in the crook of his neck. 

His hands slipped to my ass still looking into my brown eyes then looking down at my glossy lips. I then took a quick look at his lips getting closer turning my head to the side a little bit as my lips hover over his while I'm still looking at his plump lips.

        BRRRRRRR!

His phone started ringing going off. 

"Come on", he says to me.

I went into his house, I've been here before I just didn't pay that much attention to it.

His house was in the black and grey color theme but it was nice and cleaner than I would expect it to be. I wonder if he got all this money from rapping because he's only 18 so how the hell is he living in his own house that's better than my own home?

I go into the guest bathroom and take a deep breath while taking off my clothes to hop in the shower. I got in and looked for soap until I saw only men's body wash. fuck!

"KARI!" I yell peeking my head out of the shower curtain and waiting forever until he finally came into the bathroom.

"You wanna make a tape in the shower? Damn didn't know you were like that Bambi" he smirked.

"No dickhead, I need body wash" he looked at me with a blank expression.

"There should be some in there" he turns around walking out until I call his name making him stop to look at me.

"But it's only men's body wash!" I complain. 

"Too bad" he slams the door on his way out.

Once I was done washing up I grabbed a towel and looked at the scratches all over my body. I got dressed in Kari's tight boxer briefs that made my butt look fat and an oversized black shirt.

I go downstairs to the kitchen and see Dakari making a sandwich. 

He hands me the sandwich and says "eat".

"Damn, are you asking me or telling me to eat it," I said smirking.

"I'm telling yo ass, now eat".

I took a bite of the sandwich and practically moaned. It was soo fucking good.

"Cmere," He said patting his lap.

I slowly walked over to him and sat down on his lap. I attempted to take a bite out of my sandwich just for it to be snatched away and see Kari taking a big ass bite.

                                     *****************************************

I couldn't fall asleep, my mind was just racing. I tossed and turned for about two hours before going into Kari's room.

"Kari, Kari," I said shaking him.

"bruh yes," he said rubbing his eyes.

"Can I please sleep in here?"

"uhh okay, bruh chill on here" he pats the other side of his bed.

He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me in so my leg is bent on him while my head is on his chest getting comfortable but I feel something in the way.

"Can you move your phone or remote?"I ask grabbing it and trying to move it but it doesn't budge.

Kari jumps slightly and says "That's my dick, baby" I stop what I'm doing and gasp. 

"Its alright Bambi, go to sleep," He said in a raspy voice.

He pulls me closer so half my body was fully on him with my hand on his chest.

He's Huge.