Do It Again

Sorry guys, I've been inactive ya girl had to get them missing assignments done-Lonii

Xylia POV

Lately, I've been working on myself. Dakari's been texting me but I've been ignoring him because I'm obviously not his first choice when I'm away.

I was at Patsy's working when I see my two favorite bitches walk in. 

Khylee and Aaliyah.

"Wassup, wassup, wassup," Khylee said doing her lil dancie dance.

"Heyyy" 

"Hey yall," I said smiling. 

I really haven't seen them that much lately due to each of us dealing with our separate issues.  

I quickly took off my apron and sat down in a booth by the door since I was currently on break. 

 "So girll, whats up with you" Aaliyah said taking a sip of her mango Arizona.

"Nothing much, I've just been chilling." I said wiping my hands on my skirt.

"What about you and your man?"Khylee said sticking her tongue out.

"Who?" I said slightly confused. 

"Girl don't place dumb, Dakari" Aaliyah said with a goofy smirk.

"oh well I was at his house, and it was good, we even slept together and th-" I said getting cut off.

"YOU HAD SEX," Khylee yelled out causing people to look at us.

" No I just slept in his bed." I said playing with my fingers.

I didn't tell them because it wasn't serious or anything that's important to me especially since I was going to keep it behind me.

"You were in his bed?," Aaliyah said raising her eyebrows.

'Yea, I was in his bed but we ain't do nothing. I don't like him. I never did and never will cause he ain't shit. I hate him and that's all it is, so don't worry about him and I becoming a thing cause I don't date thugs. I saw Khylee and Aaliyah's eyes go big and they started shaking their heads.

What they looking at?

I see Dakari, and his friends Sossa and Breezy standing at the door. Dakari looked at me with hatred with his hand brawled up in a fist making his veins pop out of his arms and a mug on his face.

He walked up to our booth and grabbed Aaliyah Arizona and poured it all over the table before walking out.

Great a mess, I have to clean.

                                     *********************************************************

Its been two weeks since the whole mess at the diner, Everytime Dakari and I walk into eachother in the hallway he just glares at me.  

I feel bad for what I said, I dont even know why though since he was all hugged up on other women. 

I pace back and forth my room looking for an outfit to where to this party I'm going to. I settle for a slim cut bodycon white dress and turkey feather tie leg stilettos. 

I know you're probably going to be like girl how many parties do you go to? Aaliyah, Khylee and I are super big influencers on ig so were constantly getting invited to events and it boosts our brand.

I had recently got a black 40'inch bussdown. I decided to crimp the straight hair and keep my face natural. I was going for a more sexy seductive look so I put on some red lipstick and black liner.