Just Cause

Dakari David Brewster

"Come talk to me! You've been acting weird ever since you went to your mom's house! "Jenni's high-ass voice said in my ear.

I told her I went to my mom's house but this is when I was actually on the date with Xylia.

Jenni and I don't date but we used to. I broke up with her tho because she slept with any guy who gave her attention or had a dong between his legs. Now we just fool around and I use her as a hoe since she doesn't mind.

"Jenni, stop fucking talking to me like I won't slap the shit outta you" I mug her before focusing back on my phone.

Honestly, I've been mad distant from Jenni because Bambi is always on my fucking mind ever since the first day I have seen her but that shit messes with me when I'm tryna get a nut from Jenni.

Flashback

"Ahh Daveyboo fuckkk I'm so wett" Jenni moans on my dick bouncing on it as I feel her loose ass pussy on my dick.

What's with this fucking nickname? That shit sounds gay bruh and my dick isn't even hard anymore. 

I grab my phone and start texting my homie, Sossa. 

Kari: Getting my shit sucked. Shit lame asf bro

Sossa: Jenni head game not strong bro I been telling you dis

Kari: How the fuck you know nigga?

Sossa: I mean........😓

I put my phone down and I think I was on drugs or something cause I started seeing Xylia sucking my dick with tears on her face and looking at me with them sexy big brown eyes.

"It's too big, "Lia put her hands on the bed with her legs bent back making her perfect tits pop out.

"Make it fit, baby," I lick my lips feeling my dick get hard again.

"Kari," she moans lowly while stroking my dick in her hand.

I groan laying my head back before looking back down and then it's Jenni once again.

"shit," I cuss under my breath pushing her off.

Flashback ended

Is it because of Xylia," She asks standing up mad as fuck.

" Sit yo ass down bruh it's not even like dat" I said getting irritated.

She stomps upstairs before coming back down with her shit backed and headed towards the door while I start to play the game paying the bitch no mind.

"I know you hear me bruh!" She yells stomping her foot. 

I pause my game and look at her stupid ass looking red and shit so I start laughing at her goofy ass.

"Bitch get the fuck out than the fuck?" I laugh more as she crosses her arms mad as hell.

"Look Jenni, I put this shoulder up, I put this shoulder up then I drop 'em 'cause I don't care" I burst out laughing which makes her start screaming and crying.

"FUCK YOU DAVE!" she screams. 

I look at my phone and see my other homie Isiah having a kickback or some shit later and it's a whole bunch of alcohol so, of course, yo nigga gotta go.

I then got a text from my friend Miles, who was also friends with Aaliyah. He said Xylia was tryna fight, Jenni.

I immediately drove to the kickback fast and parked in Isiah's driveway where I spotted Aaliyah, and Khylee standing outside with some of my other friends.

"What the fuck?" I was about to go inside when everyone started coming outside waiting for something.

"When the fuck you mean Jenni wanna fight Xy? I look at Aaliyah and Khylee waiting for one of them to talk.

"Nigga... it's self-explanatory" Khylee says while rolling her neck.

I could slap this skinny bitch. 

"Jenni was talking hella shit so I think Xylia deserves her fucking rounds." Aaliyah shrugs.

"Jenni was talking about how Lia gonna have to fight her since her raggedy ass thinks  Lia wants you," Khylee says shaking her head.

A car pulls up and waits a few minutes before Xylia comes out in all black on stepping up to Jenni. She started talking her shit while Bambi just stood there with a little grin on her face staring at her.

I cross my arms looking at Jenni talk her shit not even gonna bother pulling her stupid ass away again but I ain't gonna front. Bambi doesn't look like the type to fight or get into shit.

Lia said some shit about Bambi's dad and that's when Bambi snapped, stale face, eyes dark, bat shit crazy type of shit.

 Fuck maybe she ain't gonna lose.