Under The Influence

Xylia Chanel Almanzar

The loud sound of my alarm clock ringing filled my room. I stretched my arms out and slowly got out of bed checking my phone in the process. I got up and made my bed. Once I was finished tidying up I made my way to the bathroom.

I did my hygiene then went back to my room and picked out an outfit. I put on a pink Chanel shirt, denim jean shorts, and multicolored sneakers. To add accessories, I put on 2 gold bracelets on each arm, my watch, and a gold necklace to match.

Once I was finished getting dressed I sleeked my natural hair into a low ponytail then grabbed my bag and phone and went downstairs. 

Today I wasn't feeling good mentally, so I decided to go to Chick-fil-A instead of cooking breakfast

Ever since I started talking to Dakari I would get stares all the time so walking down the hallway and getting all this attention was kinda normal to me. Also, all the stares made me feel like a bad bitch or the main character in a movie.

(I don't feel like writing her at school so yeah deal wit it)- Lonii

                                                    ********************************************

It was after school I was currently sitting in my room watching Grey's Anatomy. I had to start getting ready for the date I had with Dakari.

I got my lazy ass up and decided to take a shower. I turned on my R&B playlist consisting of SZA, Bryson Tiller,  Steve Lacy, Frank Ocean, and Mariah The Scientist. I got in the shower and started washing from top to bottom, washing my neck, arms, chest, coochie, legs, feet, etc. 

After drying off I decided to pick out a grey sweatsuit that said BODY on it and Black and red Jordans since Dakari told me to dress comfortably. I put on my deodorant and sprayed my Candies perfume all over my body. 

I had my natural hair out and parted it into a side part and added curly edges. 

I decided to go more natural today, and shaped up my eyebrows, combed out my lashes, and put on some lip liner and gloss.

Just as I was walking out of my room Dakari texted me saying he was around the corner.

Getting all my stuff ready, I decided to turn off the lights and get situated. 

Hearing the doorbell ring, I opened the door. 

"Hey." I smiled a little before walking out of the house and locking the door.

"You look pretty," Dakari said smiling showing his dimples.

"Thank you, you look good too," I said in a low voice.

He had on a white shirt, ripped jeans, and some Nike air max. I took notice of his watch, chain, and his two stud earrings glistening.

"Speak up Bambi." He said teasing her.