Hyping Him UP [Part TWO]

Itachi

It's not everyday that Itachi got drunk and wanted to do karaoke, so that night when your boyfriend came strutting in your room like a hot mess, wearing a fishnet stockings and your dress you knew he was up to no good. But it would still be funny to check it out. "Yes?" You asked him trying your best not to laugh.

"You!" His words slurred, "grab my purse and take me to the karaoke.." "Itachi, are you even sober?" "I look like it?!" You shrugged and stood grabbing the keys and your purse to which he called his own. "Alright bitch let's go!" When you got to the karaoke bar Itachi immediately got on stage and spoke into the mic. "This! This song is dedicated to my lover y/n! I LOVE YOU!!"

"Go Itachi!!" You hyped him on. "The secret side of me! I never let you see! I keep it caged but I can't control it!!!" Your smile slightly dropped watching as his eyes started to bleed. You immediately stopped hyping him up and started rushing to the stage to get him down from there. "T-thats enough baby!" You called out. "Cause if I let him out HE'LL TEAR ME UP! BREAK ME DOWN! Wht won't somebody come and save meee from this makeee it endddd!!"

"Oh you're about to end a whole bunch of lives if we don't get out of here!" You grabbed him by his arm and dragged him out as the mangeku sharingan disappeared from his eyes.

Sasori

"I want..to dance." Sasori bravely told you, "but I'm afraid I will be made fun of." "Sasori no one is gonna make fun of you for dancing, and I promise you if I even hear a peep I'm gonna kick someone's ass." Sasori smiled at you gently. "Thank you dear. Now please, witness my ballet!"

You grinned brightly and cheered him out in the crowd. "That's my boyfriend!!" Sasori gave a twirl and a jump, landing gracefully on his toe and pretending he had wings. "Which one's yours?" A mother asked you, "the redhead.. isn't he beautiful?" The woman then cringed and blinked looking away. Feeling offended of course you cracked her neck.

"That's another motherless child!" You said to yourself, going right back to cheering. "Yeah!! Sasori!!"

Hidan

Hidan needed a sacrifice for Jashin and quick, but he didn't know who to get rid of. He was sitting and pondering on how he could satisfy his god when you came to mind! No, not like that. He thought of people that you knew! He needed YOUR help!

Now usually Hidan never came to you when he needed help with Jashin but today was the day. He needed. You.

"Y/n baby I need a sacrifice but I don't know who would be suitable, can you help—" "yes." You answered a bit too quickly Hidan realised. "Oh! Do you already have—" "yes." Well damn. Hidan laughed nervously, "hey..if it's cause I played with all your pads/tampons and now you have none can't you just forgive and forget?" He smiled at you as kindly as possible. "Oh Hidan I would never want harm to be done to you!! But I do have a list!!"

Immediately you dragged him off like some crazy person, and a few hours later you're dragging back your worse enemies. A couple of bullies that used to relentlessly pick on you growing up. "The day has finally come!!" You yelled to the sky as the clouds darkened. "Give Jashin what he asked for!" You tell Hidan.

"Damn and they call ME crazy." He muttered to himself. Hidan held up the first bully, b/n and smiled as he prepared to end their life. "WOOHOO!!" You halla from the corner. Seeing this Pein shrugged and nodded, "gotta have a supportive girlfriend..."

Making this wasn't as fun but at least I got it done! 😌

Next update; when you're on your period!!