Headcanons

IF YOU WERE SIBLINGS

Pein

• If​​ you and Pein were siblings, he'd be your elder brother.

• People would probably tease you about your s/c skin, h/t h/l h/c hair and even e/c eyes comparing it to Pein, but if he were to find out. Oof.

• He'd spoil you rotten.

• Teach you how to unlock the reningan!

• You'd often have to try and ensure he wasn't getting into too many serious fights with the enemy.

• You tuck him in bed.

• Often training together!

Zetsu

• You'd be half s/c half grey.

• Unlike Zetsu you have full control on both sides!

• You'd often be fighting considering how much the black Zetsu would tease you.

• While he's asleep you'd put bugs in his fly trap!

• You'd be in charge of taming whatever flowers he has from some secret garden if he leaves on missions.

• He gets worried when you don't talk to him for too long, thinking he fucked up this time since you're his only family.

• Will know not to leave plyers near your hands.

Tobi/Obito

• He wouldn't let you out of sight!

• You probably wouldn't be able to activate the sharingan, so he'll be constantly training you.

• Sending you out to the Leaf because nobody there knows you.

• He basically raised you.

• He cooks for you, babies you, since you are his younger sister.

• Doesn't care how old you get, whether he's Tobi or Obito, won't allow you to date!

• Cuddling you plenty when you can't sleep.

Sasori

• Sasori would be your younger brother.

• You'd be on his case about his puppets if he left them lying around.

• He'd often scare you with one of them so you'd leave him alone.

• That plan would fail.

• He's going to ask you if you wanted to be like him, a puppet.

• You'd deny, scared to not be able to feel shit.

• In your sleep Sasori would secretly replace your body parts one by one; he already started with your fingers.

Itachi

• Itachi would be your twin!

• You could have s/c skin, h/l h/c h/t hair and even e/c eyes, but despite the differences you are both definitely twins.

• Itachi would feed you when sick, and never let you get seen by the outside world.

• He'll constantly keep an eye on you, and make sure you never step foot in the Leaf.

• He's going to tell you stories about times with himself, you and Sasuke, forgetting you were both the same age and you remember all those times.

• When you're scared during battle with the enemy, he'd have a clone switch places with you and take you elsewhere.

• Itachi would lay down his life for you, because he didn't want you dead as much as he didn't want Sasuke.

Hidan

• Hidan would be your older brother, and you're adopted.

• He'd make fun of your hair.

• Make fun of your clothes.

• Make fun of your cooking.

• Tease you about being single!

• Touch you inappropriately because he doesn't care, for example; *you're walking over to Tobi to hang out when Hidan passes by and grips your ass, both cheeks, then doesn't even bother to apologize and just leaves.*

• He'd probably try to fuck but then remembers you're siblings, then he remembers you're adopted but you still don't want that shit.

Deidara

• Since born he would've filled your head with shit, "art! Is an EXPLOSION!"

• He'll play with your hair and pinch your cheeks in a way of teasing.

• When you guys were kids, he would push you into his clay and force you to get out of it using chakra. This resulted in you losing your arm, and the rest is history.

• He'll tease you about being a nerd.

• When on dates with [Akatsuki member] he'd often interrupt them!

• Gets jealous when you get more attention than him.

• Loves you unconditionally but won't admit it!!

​​​​​​​​​​​