you meet again

Pein

You have been thinking about what the boy with orange hair said. So you met up with him on Friday at the exact same time. "So, you followed my advice. We meet again. I am Pein! The God! What is your name?" You stare at 'Pein' shocked to know you are talking to a God. "I am Princess y/n l/n of the (enter fake village)." Pein smirked. "Well, princess. I hope you have a wonderful time in the Akatsuki and also... you have to go on missions. I am the leader. So are you willing to join the Akatsuki?" You look at Pein. You didn't want to be found at all! "Yes. I'll join the Akatsuki." Pein smirked once more and walked away towards the hideout leaving you to follow.

Zetsu

You were thinking about what the dude with a plant trap over his head and green hair said. You are now walking back to the same pond on Friday night. As you walked, children ran away screaming. The parents also ran. The man you saw on Monday came up from the ground. "So you decided to come!" "Don't yell at her. Now, introduction. What is your name?" "My name, my name is y/n l/n. What about you?" "My name is Zetsu. Can I eat her now?" "No you idiot!! Now follow us. You are in the Akatsuki right?" "Anywhere but here is fine with me." You said. You walked with 'Zetsu' towards the Akatsuki hideout.

Tobi/Obito

You were going back to your village at night time and saw the same dude with the red clouds. He had his face turned and a dark manly voice that made shivers run up and down your spine. You then began to have goosebumps. "I am Obito. Your name is?" You spoke, "y/n! Y/n l/n. Take me with you please." The boy, 'Obito' hadn't turned around yet. "Follow me. When I we get to the Akatsuki hideout you would meet everyone else, go in missions and so on." Said Obito walking ahead. "would I see you there enough!?" You ask running to catch up with Obito. "No. But you will see a crazy boy that's bubbly and a so called 'good boy' Tobi." Said Obito as he continued to walk. "Okay."