u tell them the reason why you left your village/ you tell them a secret

V/n is village name
F/n is father name
B/B/n is big brother name
B/S/n is big sister name
If you have neither then make up one

😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃¶😃😃

Pein

You sat down looking at your skin how it was shimmering a slight color of gold. You were a Goddess at last. You then took out your silver crown. When you touched it, the crown turned gold. Pein came out of no where and sat next to you. "Where did you get that?" He asked. Then you hit him on his head. "I'm a princess you baka." Pein rubbed his head. "I forgot dear."
"Do you want to know the reason why I left v/n?" You asked Pein. Pein looked into your eyes. "Yes." He said. "Well, my parents wanted me to marry some numbskull name Naruto and they never have time for me. They also didn't want me using any jutsues since I'm a princess but I got so sick and tired of them I ran away." You said.
"Don't you think they'll be looking for you?" Pein asked. "Nope." You had out your f/c hair in a bun (since your hair changed it's normal h/c colour). You then pecked Pein's cheek and left.

Zetsu

You were sitting down on your bed and watched as water came out of your hand. You sighed and then made it shift shape into a mermaid. "What's the matter honey?" "What the hell is wrong with you?" You looked at Zetsu. "Do you know the reason I ran from my village in the waters and can you keep a secret?" " Yes I can keep a secret and No tell us." "*Grumbles curses*" you look at Zetsu. "I was called a freak. A freak of nature. I have a water spirit inside of me. My father was the king of mermen and mermaids. My mother was a normal human being but she fell in love with my father. They had me. my mother and father said that it would be better if I lived in the sea, but my father didn't want to separate me from my mother.
So, he told her to keep me.
So she kept me, but then there was a riot for me. They wanted to kill me because I was special and useful for their money. My mother ran to the sea leaving behind stems and trees to block the enemies. When she got to the sea, mother had put me in the water where I almost immediately grew a tail. My tail was f/c. She whispered, "f/n! Take our daughter." I was just 5 so this was hard for me to swim. My father came up from the sea and took me in his arms then dived into the sea. But that was when, the people killed my mother! She fell into the sea filled with blood. Father got mad and killed half of the humans but then a few caught him and killed him. My big brother b/b/n came and took me. My big sister b/s/n ran into the sea and turned into a mermaid. After 6 years I returned to the land to go to school and such. But... the people started calling me a freak. And then, a few months ago before I joined the Akatsuki, I accidentally overheard my own sensei discuss with the Hokages and Kazekages that since I am a very hard person to kill they will assassinate me. So I went to the sea and told my big brother b/b/n who was at that time 22 that I was going to leave to join the Akatsuki. And my b/s/n who was at that time 20 hugged me. I hugged back.
I left my village and here I am in the Akatsuki." Zetsu felt bad for insulting you only for 5 minutes (dark Zetsu). "We promise to always love you honey." "Yeah yeah yeah."

Tobi/Obito

"Hey Tobi." You said sitting down next to Tobi as he was playing with Deidara's clay. you took the clay away from Tobi and dumped it in the trash. "Why did you do that?" Whined Tobi. You rolled your eyes. "I want to tell you why I left v/n. after the people in the sound captured me, they sold me into slavery. I was given to my step parents. My step dad Barry (sorry if your dad or step dad's name is Barry, change it), was a drunk (if you're offended and your dad or step dad is a drunk so sorry). My step mom Janis (same as step dad or dad), was a whore (same once more as 2nd words in bracket), they always used me and beat me and then one day they called me "useless" and kicked me out. I'm sure they wanted me back for their farm work and all that but I had to get away. So that's why I joined the Akatsuki. And next time for a mission if we have to kill 2 people from v/n. Send me. Because I'll get rid of those monsters." You were crying as Obito was now holding you rocking you back and forth. "It's okay babe it's okay."