you get your cloak

Pein

It has been a week since you joined the Akatsuki. First you were talking with Kisame. "So, how do you like it here in the Akatsuki so far?" Asked Kisame putting an arm around you. "It's pretty cool Kisame." "Ah well look at the time? I gotta go y/n-chan. See yah." Kisame got up and left. You were now waiting patiently for your Akatsuki cloak. as you continued to wait, you heard Konan's voice. "Y/n!" She shouts. You jumped up and ran to Konan. "Here is your cloak." She gave you your Akatsuki cloak that you have been waiting for, for the last 7 days. You squeal jumping up and down examining your new clothing. Then you realized it was a kind of different shade of red. "Leader Pein made that for you." Said Konan smirking. You blush and accept the cloak.

Zetsu

It has been a week since you joined the Akatsuki. You were taking with Hidan. "Yeah this place is fucking awesome yah know! And it'd be even more great if-" "hey Hidan move!!!" Hidan looked as Zetsu rose from the ground. "Hm. What ever. Fucking plant. I'll see you around y/n." you smile at Hidan and he walked away. "We have a present for you y/n-chan." "What is it Zetsu?" You ask the white side of Zetsu. "A cloak you numbskull." You glare at the black side of Zetsu, you smirked at you. "Here you go y/n." You collect the f/c box and open it. It was your very own Akatsuki cloak. "Thank you so much Zetsu!" You hug Zetsu and both sides hugged you back. "Your welcome y/n." "Yeah yeah yeah."

Tobi/Obito

It has been a week since you joined the Akatsuki. You were sitting down talking with Deidara. "I still say my clay bombs are art un. Sasori thinks he's better than me yeah! I'll show him un!" "Okay Deidara I believe you and Sasori are great in both of your arts." Deidara rolled his eyes. "I still say my art is better." Then a very wheezy sound was heard. "Y/n-chan!! Tobi needs to talk to you!!" Deidara looked at Tobi. "Dei-dei you should go." Deidara pecked your forehead and left. Under his mask, Obito gave Deidara a hard glare and pouted. You look at Tobi. "Tobi made y/n-chan a cloak! Tobi saw y/n-chan didn't have a cloak for a week so he made her one!!" You giggled and took the cloak from Tobi. "Thank you Tobi." You said. "Your welcome!"