they tell u a secret

Pein

Pein called you in his office one day. "Y/n I have to tell you something." You stood listening. "Gods aren't suppose to date mortals but since I am King of Gods. I have made something for you. Drink this and you and I will make this world go at peace." You look at Pein and smile. You drank the formula and then turned into a Goddess.

Zetsu

You were reading a book, when Zetsu crawled up from the ground. "We have to tell you something honey." "Yeah so listen idiot." You look at Zetsu. "Yes." "We have a secret garden right." "So that means no one else knows about it." "We don't want to let it be made visible." "So keep this a secret you got that!" You stare at Zetsu and smiled nodding.

Tobi/Obito

"Y/n-chan!! Tobi needs you!" You ran to Tobi's room. "Yes Tobi." You said. "Tobi has a secret to tell you." You sat on Tobi's bed. "Yes Tobi." You said again. "Tobi is..." he took off his mask. "Obito. And I only want you to know that. I am also an Uchiha." You stare at Obito in pure shock. "And I'm sorry if my face is ugly to look at." You process what just happened and hugged Obito before he put on his mask. "Obito. I...I missed you so much." You whispered. Obito was confused. "We never met before." You look at Obito hurt by his words. "When we were kids, remember when we had a mission and you got stuck under the rock. I was there and captured by one of the sound ninjas. I tried to save you. I slightly pushed the rock off of you but you were too busy not caring about me but Rin. So I helped you escape and got captured." Obito looked up. "That's why, I'm sorry I didn't notice you and...thank you so much." You hug Obito even more and stayed like that for 1 hour.