when you see into the future

Pein

You sat next to Pein and said, "Pein? Have you ever thought about the future?" You asked. Pein shrugs. You held Pein's hand and just like that you see a little boy with orange hair and e/c eyes. He had two studs on his face. You removed your hand. "P-Pein I um h-have to go now." Pein sat wondering what you saw.

Zetsu

You were in the water as a mermaid. When Zetsu entered the water you saw the water begin to change into red. Just then you had a vision. You saw two little children. One was a girl and one was a boy. The girl had green hair and silver eyes, while the boy had green hair and gold eyes. You came out the water quickly. "What's wrong with you?" "Is something the matter my dear?" "N-no Zetsu. I have t-to go." Zetsu sat in the water as it was now blue trying to figure out what you saw.

Tobi/Obito

You were sitting next to Tobi playing ludo. When your hand touched Tobi's mask you saw a little girl with h/c hair and e/c eyes. You removed your hand and gasped. "Y/n! Y/n are you okay?" Asked Obito with his mask off (mask on, f*ck it, mask off! Sorry I couldn't help it! It's by Future anyway!). "I-I'm fine Obito." You got up and left to get some water with the memory still in your mind.

Itachi

"I wonder what the future holds." You said to Itachi as you both lay on the grass staring at the sky. "You never know if we have kids. One of us dies." You hit Itachi's arm. "Stop that!" You yelled. Just then you saw Orochimaru running towards you with his hands ready to take your Kei Kei Genkei. You screamed and when you stopped screaming​ you saw a little boy with dark blue hair, lines on his face and e/c eyes. You open your eyes sweating. "Y/n are you okay? What did you see?" Asked Itachi worried. You couldn't speak. All you did was hug Itachi close.

Sasori

"Sasori?" "Hm." "Have you ever wondered what'll happen in the future?" You asked. Sasori stopped working. "No. Have you?" You shook your head a no. You walked over to Sasori and picked up one of his puppets. Just then you saw you yourself was a puppet! Next to you were 2 little​ girls. One had amber eyes and brownish red hair while the other had e/c eyes and brownish red hair. You put down the puppet. "What happened in the future?" Asked Sasori. You tried to speak but all you could have done was sit and try to think things over.

Hidan

You sat next to Hidan watching him worship Jashin. Then you asked a question to yourself. "What will happen in the future." Just then you saw a little boy with h/c hair and e/c eyes. He had your face. You gasped and open your eyes. Hidan walked over to you and kissed your lips. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" Asked Hidan concerned. "Nothing Hidan." You said with a small groan.