he finds out you have a boyfriend

Pein

It is a month now since you're in the Akatsuki and Pein had realized he had feelings for you. But there was one thing, he was a God. You were a mortal. Gods and mortals shouldn't be together. But he was determined to make you his.
Pein was looking all over for you. He knocked on Kisame's door. Kisame opened his door and glared at Pein. "Kisame have you seen y/n anywhere?" Asked Pein. Kisame's glare hardened. "Yes." He smirked moving away and you were there on his bed shirtless (no funny business). Pein sulked. "I um... there would be a meeting in 5 minutes." He turned away sulking still and went to go to the meeting room.

Zetsu

Zetsu had realized he had feelings for you after a month. Zetsu was looking for you to confess. He knocked on Hidan's door. Hidan didn't open. He just grumbled. Zetsu went into the ground and appeared in Hidan's room. Well just slightly stuck up his head. "She's seeing someone else." "Oh. This is.... unexpected." "Indeed. Let's just go. She never even noticed our love anyways. What the." "Fuck does she see in that bastard." "Now you're getting it." Zetsu then went back inside the ground. Hidan was busy on top of you making out with you. "Mmmm Hidan did you hear that?" You moaned as Hidan kissed your jaw. "I didn't hear any thing. The only thing I can hear is your fucking moans." hidan mumbled against your jaw.

Tobi/Obito

Tobi already knew he loved you ever since he saw your beautiful e/c eyes. "Y/n-chan! Tobi has something to tell you!" Deidara was kissing your jaw while you were moving your hands through Deidara's blond hair. "Mmmm Deidara." You moaned. Deidara smirked. "Tobi should have been prepared." Deidara's head shot up and he looked at Tobi annoyed. "Aren't you gonna leave?" He asked. Tobi looks at Deidara. "Yeah! Tobi is very very sorry!" Tobi left and when he got to his room, Tobi took off his mask. Obito wiped the tears from his face and threw down his mask out if anger. "I'm so stupid!" He shouts quietly to himself.