when you're expecting

It has been so very long since I wrote in this book. I am so sorry for not being very active here. Forgive me. 😫

Pein

The first time you and Pein did it without protection, and you miss your period. You were worried. Thinking the worst. 'What if...I'm pregnant?' You didn't exactly want a child now. You were still 19. Young. Pein noticed how strange you were behaving and approached you while you were looking for a pregnancy test. "Y/n?" "GAH I WASN'T DOING THAT!" He gave you a weird look. "Okay~ look I noticed you've been acting weird. Is everything okay?" "Yes." You casually slipped the test into your jeans then walked to the bathroom. After 15 minutes of crying you came out and ran straight to Pein's office seeing him signing off papers. "I'M PREGNANT!" You screamed out. Pein looked up shocked. "Really?" He stood. "YES!" You tried not to cry again. "Calm down y/n, are you positive you're pregnant?" You nod your head, looking down at your feet. Pein's chair screeched as he stood from it, walking around the desk to pull you into a tight hug. He cried into your shoulder, "thank you, y/n." 

Zetsu

You were beyond nervous looking at your belly and constantly thinking of all the possible reasons why your period decided not to come on it's due date. You were scared. "Am I... pregnant?" You didn't see anything good at all about being pregnant for Zetsu in a time like this, and you didn't want to be giving birth to babies at this age. Eventually though, you knew you had to tell Zetsu. When he came back from his mission you told him, and his reaction wasn't exactly what you were expecting. "Pregnant? What do you mean pregnant?" "What he was trying to say is, wow. A baby of our own!" You stare at Zetsu with tears in your eyes. "I don't know what to do with the baby if I am." The dark Zetsu sighed. "If it makes you happy, keep it." "My love, I would be glad to raise that child with you. Nothing would make me happier." Convinced, you decide to keep the baby, and Zetsu cuddled you close to him.

Tobi/Obito

"Congrats." She harshly told you, looking away from your concerned e/c eyes. "You're pregnant." You gasp, a hand covering your mouth. "Are you sure, Karin?" "Of course I'm sure!!" She sighed, "good luck. I don't know who this mystery man is, but hopefully you two never come back!!" Walking to the Akatsuki base you think of how you were going to tell Tobi that you were expecting. All the possible outcomes ended with him leaving. You enter your room, looking at the dark haired male as he sat hunched over. His mask off. "O-Obito." He looked up, about to grab his mask when you closed the door and sat beside him, grabbing that very hand and sobbing. "Y/n? Are you okay, why? Why are you crying?!" Obito grabbed your hands and pulled you in close. You stare into his black eyes, "O-Obito I'm pregnant!" You choke out, bowing your head in shame. He lifts you by the chin, smiling warmly. "That's great news y/n."

Sasori

You lay down rubbing your belly, smiling and speaking to the little baby inside as it kicked. A chuckle escaped your lips. A month pregnant, and still managing to hide it from Sasori. You were waiting for the perfect time, but no time seemed right. Every time you talked to him, Sasori was in a bad mood. The door suddenly opened and Sasori stood there. Surprised to see your position, your belly, and the amount of food on the bed. "Sasori! I can explain-" "why you didn't tell me anything? Yeah right." He turned to leave when you called out to him, "I was afraid! I didn't know how you'd take it, but yes. I am pregnant." Sasori turned. Real tears fell down his face. "Thank God, I finally have a family."

Hidan

You watched as he trashed the room, screaming at you with venom in his voice. Hidan was pissed. You told him you were pregnant after he came back from his mission, that lasted two months. Seeing your bloated form, Hidan went berserk. He started accusing you of cheating, and possibly with Kakuzu, but you would never! "Hidan just calm down!" "Calm down! I want a fucking paternity test on this bitch!" He grabbed you by the arms and dragged you out. Nobody interfered. The dragging lasted up until you made it to Karin. "Fucking test this bitch and tell me if she's carrying my baby!!" He screamed in her face. Not wanting to be sucker punched, Karin took your blood, Hidan's and tested it. She came back saying, "c-congratulations, the baby belongs to y-you." And just like that, Hidan was cuddling you back home. "I knew it was my child!~" he mumbled, rubbing your belly and stroking your hair.

Itachi

Itachi was different. He knew you were pregnant from the very beginning, and waited patiently for you to admit it, but you didn't. You were nervous to tell him. Afraid that perhaps Itachi would leave if he knew of your pregnancy. You're relaxing outside taking some fresh air when Itachi comes by, looking at you with sad eyes. "Itachi? Are you okay?" You ask him. Itachi shakes his head, "we can't do this anymore." You tear up, "huh? I don't understand. What'd I do?" The Uchiha frowned, looking at the sky. "You're so distant lately. I can't be with someone like that." He turned to leave when you stretched your hand forward, grabbing his. "No Itachi! Wait, please! I was only distant because I'm!" You bite your lip, "I'm pregnant! Okay! Please, I didn't mean to push you away." Itachi turned around with a giant smirk on his lips. "I was waiting for you to tell me." "Wh-what?! That's not cool! And you knew all along!!!!" Itachi laughs, sitting down having you sit in his laps. "Of course I did love. I'm your boyfriend, I'd know." He says, kissing your neck gently.

Deidara

"I'm going to be a father!!" Deidara ran about the lair screaming his head off, telling everyone of the great news he heard. He rushed back to you and held your hands, "is it a boy? Or a girl?" You chuckle, "I don't know." "Okay; let's be surprised! I promise, I'll make a statue of our family after you give birth! Isn't that great!" Deidara hugged you, and kissed your lips deeply. "Deidara!~ Damn!" When he found out you were pregnant, Deidara was excited. Excited he was gonna be a dad, and you were the one baring his child.