Hyping Him UP

Pein

Pein sat beside you inside the doctor's office waiting for his ears to get pierced. Recently he's been thinking of getting more piercings, and at first naturally you were against the idea, but after a long thought you said, "well why not!"

But things took a turn! Pein was actually crying in fear as he took his next piercing, holding your hand like he was in labour when YOU were the pregnant one! "Honey, everything will be okay!" You tell the orange head, "I'm right next to you! Take the hole like a man!!"

And he did take it like a man!

Zetsu

Warning, this is disgusting!

"Ugh!" Zetsu squatted like a pregnant woman struggling to do squats and gripping on to his knees. He's been trying for the longest time, to shit flowers.

Don't get me wrong! But you found it disturbing, disgusting, but funny. And you were intrigued, but didn't feel comfortable viewing that. Either way you were by his side to watch him squat out a flower, and it interested you.

Would it smell like shit?

"DAMN IT!!" You scream, "SHIT IT OUT ZETSU! YOU CAN DO IT, IT AIN'T HARD SWEETIE!!" "Sit your ass down y/n! Or you'll hurt your damn self!" You pout and sit, rubbing the small bump on your belly. "Don't yell at her."

After another minute passed, he finally shat a flower, and it was a red rose. Shat is not a word, but I put it there anyway! And the rose smelt like a rose. Thank God.

Tobi/Obito

The constant rowling of the many men and a few women was loud in the sweaty, sticky bar you were at with Obito. He was having a drinking contest with Hidan, both of them were at each other's throats! Nobody knew who would win!

You bit your nails, having placed money on Obito you were hyping him up, like a good girlfriend to win! You grab on to his shoulders and massage it, "come on baby!" You yell, "you can beat that bastard!" Obito's cheeks flushed pink glancing up at you was a cute sight, and he gave a light hiccup.

"Thanks baby, you're the best." You gave him one last drink, and he won against Hidan! That night you guys had hot sex on the wall~

Deidara

Deidara wouldn't stop glaring at you as you applied more make-up to his face. "This is not funny y/n." "It is to me!" You laughed at him! "The Leaf Village doesn't know my face, but they definitely knows yours. We're going in as women searching for some baby clothes, but actually we're looking for Karin. Heard she was lurking out somewhere there." When you were done putting the make up on you curled his hair.

Deidara was more than pissed at this point. His body pulled on tightly and 'boobs' attached to his chest, the man was upset. "After this I need a reward." Deidara struggled greatly to walk in heels. "Jesus fuck! What're these monstrosities made of?!"

But you weren't having it as you sat on your bed clapping your hands. "Strut baby!" You cheered, " strut! Love them legs! MEOW! Cat walk! " and Deidara was feeling himself!!~ "You go baby!" "Periodt!!" Deidara squatted and came back up without any look of pain, and it made you rethink things. "Periodt poo!!" He went again with that, and even ran in the heels.

Part TWO coming soon...