when he thinks dirty/new character

~We have a new character!!!~

••••••••••••••••••••••••••°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Pein

You were helping Pein with his paperwork, when you fell off the chair because Zetsu popped up from the ground out of no where and scared you. "Ah!" You moaned in pain. Pein smirked and looked at you. "What?" You asked getting up. "Oh nothing~" 'I wish I could make her go like that. We never had sex before and if only she can moan for me like that' you looked at Pein with a small glare and he smiled back. "You're so perverted Yahiko." Pein smiled. "I know."

Zetsu

You were planting some new plants in the garden alone while Zetsu was sneaking around gathering information that didn't concern him. You came across a giant weed and you were pulling it out. You groaned when it cut your finger. "Ugh! Why is it so big!" Zetsu was nearby, underground and he poked his head. "Heh. You do know we have something as big as that right?" "Ignore him my dear." You blushed and looked away from Zetsu. "Zetsu you're such a perv." "Hey don't say that! He was thinking the same thing too!" "I agree. I kind of was. But it wasn't as bad as his!!" You shook your head and pulled on the weed again. "Get out!" "Oh you won't be saying that when we get in~" "Zetsu!"

Tobi/Obito

You just came out of Pein's office after his pep talk on failing missions and bringing world piece. You turned to go to your room when tripped over one of Tobi's toys and fell on your butt. "Ow my ass! Feels like it got plowed by a pencil!" Tobi blushed when he heard you saw that and he giggled. "Y/n said that her butt got plowed by a pencil!" Then Obito's voice was heard. "Sounds more like you got plowed by my dic-" "Obito!!" You yelled. "I meant so say....Tobi loves y/n-chan!!" Said Tobi hugging you from behind. "Tobi is a perv."

Sasori

You were making a puppet with Sasori when you pricked your finger accidentally. "Suck my pills!" You yelled in anger because it hurt that much. Sasori smirked and grinned a bit. "Love, were you going to say suck my cock." You blushed and turned to Sasori. "Were you thinking perverted Sasori?" You asked. Sasori turned and shrugged. "Yes. But even if you do suck my cock, I might not feel anything." You blushed and said, "stop saying that." "Saying what?" Asked Sasori. "Your thing-a-ma-doodle." Sasori nods. "Okay."

Hidan

You were watching TV bored out of your mind when one of Deidara's bomb came your way and blew up near your ear. "Oh my fucking Jashin!! Your God damn bomb almost blew my head the fuck up!! You never know if my ear fucking blows up too bitch! Oh fuck it! Fuck me! Fuck you Deidara!" Hidan walked over to you and kissed your lips. "Bitch only I'm supposed to fuck you and only you're supposed to fuck me referring to it and I'm saying my dick." Said Hidan with a smirk. You blushed and groaned. "Shut up!" Hidan kissed your neck. "You know you want me~" "Hidan!!"

Itachi

You were training by yourself and you became thirsty so went to eat ice cream. You were licking your ice cream when Itachi passed and saw you. He smirked to himself a bit thinking how you should be licking him instead. "Itachi what're you looking at?" You asked. Itachi looked at you and said, "you." You blushed and asked, "why?" Itachi chuckled and sat beside you. "There's drips of the white ice cream running down the cone. And some at the side of your mouth. I'm just thinking, what if that were chum instead, so... I'll be going now." When Itachi left, you blushed and rolled your eyes.

New character: Deidara

You were playing with Deidara's clay bombs while Deidara was sleeping in your room. You made a tower but it looked like a man's junk instead. When Deidara woke up, he glanced at you and saw the tower. "Were you planning on using that as a dildo un?" You jumped and blushed looking at Deidara. "N-no. You're awake." Deidara chuckled and got up. He walked towards the door and saw Tobi playing with a clay ball. Deidara groaned and frowned. "Katsu!" The ball blew up in Tobi's hand. "Ah! Tobi is sorry Deidara-senpai!" Tobi ran off and Deidara turned around. Your eye was twitching and the clay blew up on your face too. "Wow. What art." You growled and got up to clean it off. "Sorry un!" "Don't care pervert!"