Gamer night

Note: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE FISRT VOTE AND 70 READS! I seriously get all shaky when I see you liking and reading the story, feel free to comment :D

Important Note: there is a lot of swearing towards the end, though I don't recommend skipping becasue it's hella funny

~A week later~

~Wednesday~

You had gotten a few stitches on your head where you'd hit your head, it wasn't too bad. The school found out who had pushed you and got them expelled. It was Aveline.

You'd had a lot of time thinking about it. Mostly during the time you were at the hospital and home to rest. Why would she do that? The point: she is Sapnap's ex and you haven't really hung out with him, so it's not because she is jealous.

Though you have Dream drooling over you and she might've been all pretend with Sapnap to get with Dream. Oh- OH. SHE IS JEALOUS BECAUSE DREAM IS SIMPING AHAHAHAHAHA

Well now you know why, at least you have a teoretical belief now. That'll do, anyways, you gotta focus on practising a lot for tomorrows game.

The day went on, practice was after school today.
"Alright everyone! Gather up!" Coach Treyson said, everyone did as he said and gathered in a tight circle.
"We have to focus on tomorrows game so I want you all to do your best on practice today."
"Yessir!"
"Can I have a word sir?" Dream spoke
"Yes you can."
"Guys, no matter the outcome of tomorrows game we got a lot more games this season, but we are to do our best and will still be a team, the rest of the year." Everyone cheered and players took place on the field while some sat on the bleachers

After practice you hurried to change and head home. Avoiding as much of the team as possible. You hurried of to the bike stands to unlick your bike but to your fortune you wasn't alone.

"Hey" you looked up to see Jared
"Hi" you smiled, he was one of your friends at the end of the day
"Erm..yeah, Uh- I was wondering if you'd like to come over someday? Maybe join me and the boys for some video games? If it uh-makes you more comfortable we can invite some chicks?"
"Oh geez, yeah sure, I don't know the girls very well to know if they are interested in video games, but I'll ask two, if that's alright?"
"Yeah, Friday alright?"
"Yep"
"Okay, cool, see ya tomorrow"
"See ya."

When you arrived home you unlocked the door and yelled
"HELLO?" No answer
You put down your phone on the kitchen table and went into your room to do homework, last minute. Sometimes the motivation isn't ever really there. How are people motivated to do this shit?

After a while of finishing the homework for tomorrow you heard your phone going crazy from the kitchen.

You went to pick it up but on your way you stepped on something, food maybe, which made your sock all disgusting.

You threw away the sock to a corner. Bye bye sock, damn how I won't miss you.

After getting to see what the fuss on your phone was about you decided it wasn't important.

____________

Friday arrived so soon, sooner than in your old town. What is it with Thursdays basically disappearing? Welp, you'd at least gotten Becca and Cara to come to the gaming night. Drista wasn't allowed by her brother. Hmph, rude.

You'd gotten the address along with a few numbers. You'd all decided that after school was probably the best time to meet. After all football practice was this morning and right after lunch so that wasn't in the way.

After school you rode your bike to said address. Aiden had probably arrived around the same time as you so you both just waited for Jared to open.

When everyone was gathered you took turns to play. You'd set up rules and basics. Basically the loser of tonight would have to do some really bad dare, whilst the winner gets to decide the punishment.

The game? Oh right a classic one. Mario cart.
Basically four of you could play at a time (Jared doesn't have more controllers).
The first game: Y/n vs Oliver vs Becca vs Noah
Noah was in the football team, though you prefer to avoid him- and all the others for that part.

The fisrt match resulted in you getting a grand start with 2nd place, Becca with a 3rd, Oliver came 11th and Noah 6th
(We like women ok?)

Second match: Jared vs Cara vs Aiden vs Lucas
The match resulted in Jared scoring 1st, Cara with a stable 4th, Lucas 3rd and Aiden 7th

The third match was really fucking tense, the tension was not describable. Jared was trying to throw you off guard by flirting and you just flirted back to throw him more off guard.
Becca was screaming swear words at Aiden for being an asshole. Oliver was just as calm as ever and in first place too.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD WHY DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!" Becca yelled at Aiden trying to sabotage her by reaching for her controller joystick.
"YOU ABSOLUTE DIPSHIT!" She yelled again.
"ASHOLE MOVE!!!" You screamed at the top of your lungs as Lucas stood infront of the TV
"MOVE BITCH" Becca yelled
"DICKHEAD GET AWAY FROM THE SCREEN" Jared yelled.

Oliver's nerves were slowly cracking, oboy you guys were only on the third round.