Letters

There were 4 cards in total and you read them:

"Oh dear, you had me worried sick when you got into the hospital! I was with you but I had to go back to work. I will come visit you the 21st. Just know , I'm so sorry dear."
-love, your mom

"I'm sorry for what happend love :(
Message me when you see this, hope youre feeling alright soon <3"
-Minx

"Hello, I thought this may be weird but just wishing you a well recovery"
-Sincerly Phil (football coach at sbi academy incase you don't remember )

The last one was just an information letter about random stuff about your hospitalisation.

You opened a chocolate to munch on, why not?

Time ticked slowly, the man next to you was being discharged in a few hours, what was there to do?

You looked at the date: 20th October
A lightbulb lit in your head , not really but you get it.
First you decided to send a message to Minx

Me:
Hey, just woke up :)

Minx replied immediately

Minx:
Thank god! I will come visit later today, see ya love

Me:
🥹

A nurse came to take care of you. After a white she left and a lord noises was heard.
Minx came barging in, dragging Dream with her.
"Oh stop complaining you buffoon, we are here now so stop your miserable complaint or I will send you into the trash bins where you belong."
"Okay jeez,.."
"Oh y/n! Hiii! How are you? Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere? Did you get my flowers, oh you did!"
"Hi to you too Minx, and you, Dream."
He mumbled a hi, his confidence went places.

Minx sat down on the edge of your bed, Dream just stood leaning against the wall opposite of your bed, turned towards you.

"Soo.." Minx started "anything interesting lately?"
"Nope, just remember we have holidays soon and the carnival is coming and prom is in February and I need to start looking for outfits."
"Jeez it must be boring here if you thought of that already!" Dream snorted "also we have a game in two weeks so you better be ready on the field til then."
"Alright you work nerd."
"Aye!"
"Well I'll be happy to have you back in school, the lunch table is kinda empty."
"Aww" you almost teared up.

You chatted and eventually they had to leave.
When the stood up, the door opened once again, less aggressively this time.
In came Jared.
"What are you doing here?" Dream sneered, was he..jealous?
"I'm here to visit my friend, you're welcome." He stated
Minx took Dream's wrist and dragged him out whilst telling him to be polite and so on, giving him a lecture.

"...Hi, how are you?" Jared sat himself down on the edge of your bed.
"I'm alright." You didn't really want company right now, after those two.
"That's great! We miss you.., I miss you."
"O-Kay? I guess I miss you guys too?"
He put his hand on yours.
"Well I'll be going now.
Yes I hope so
..Unless you want me to stay of course."
"No, you don't have to, I'm kinda tired actually."
"Alright, " he patted your head "get better soon, see ya"

He went through the door

"You have plenty of caring friends, don't ya'?" The old man, whom you'd forgotten, said.
You sighed happily
"Yeah I do."

Your mom came to visit the next day.

Time flew by- or drew by, rather slowly but, a few days had passed and you were ready to be discharged!

The day was a Thursday and next week was that carnival thing you'd have to go to with Sapnap.
Maybe it would be fun?

School had piled with work while you were literally unable to do any, which was pure cruelty.

As you closed your locker a blond fellow stood leaning against some lockers rather closely.
"Hey"
"Hello?"
Then he went completely silent for a moment, just staring at you.
"What?" What is he looking at?
"It's just.. maybe we have been on the wrong foot for way too long?"
"Oh.. uh yeah, but it's fine."
"No, maybe, okay but we're friends?"
"Sure." You started walking and Dream walked next to you
He reached over and took your books
"Let me carry them for you."
You turned so he wasnt able to grab them.
He reached over behind you to grab them but failed.
"Noooee!"
"Yes! I WILL CARRY THEM!"
He was taller than you and the two of you were basically in a hug-from-behind position.
When you realised your stomac started tickling.

He managed to grab your books and had a proud smile.
"Hah! Now I will take you to your class, carrying your books."

You walked in silence, kinda red, thinking of the incident, Dream didn't seem to notice on the other hand.

Phew

:D