Game

Sorry for the delay-

Match, that's what we're talking right now, warmups took its time and the other school had arrived.
You scouted at the players and boy all of them were tall. They look like- I DONT KNOW, GIANTS!

As you were taking your posistion against a tall, pink haired- PFTTT, pink hair.

Sorry off track

He had long pink hair, I can't get over his hair, it's such a distraction.

"Why didn't they put a short dude on the team and why as center?"
You started laughing
"What's so funny, hmm?"
"Your hair, I can't get over it. BAHAHAHAH" you almost rolled on the ground as your stomach began to hurt.
"Hey! My hair is gorgeous!"
You just kept laughing, Dream came over
"Hey what are you doing?! Stop messing with my player."
"Awwh, is little Dreamy-Pooh overprotective today?" The pink haired dude said
"Ugh you're impossible Techno, just quit it."
"As you wish~"
Your laughing calmed down a little
"Was it really that funny?" 'Techno' asked
"Yep. " as you stood up you asked "so your name is Techno?"
"It's Technoblade"
"Ooo strong and scaryyy~"
He rolled his eyes
"I think pink dude suits you better."
"Noooo don't make fun of my hair!" He said defeated
"I just did you loser."
He gasped "you did not just call me loser!"
"I . Did."
"You are going to regret that-" as he said that the get -ready -whistle went if and the game would start in a few moments.

Everyone took their positions and got ready. You stood in front of Technoblade both of you giving death glares.

"Should someone like you really stand there?"
"Should someone like you really comment about others height when you got pink hair?"
"Come on! Why do you bring my hair into this?"
"The exact same reason you keep commenting about my height you bitch." You sneered
"Oh it's on you-" the whistle rang loudly and you threw the ball back to Jared quickly.

You ran forward, passed Jared and Jared passed back to you. Of course passing was hard when all of the players in the other team were all enormously tall. How the-

Pink-man was guarding you, right at you attempting at tackles multiple times. You threw the ball over to Sapnap.
Sapnap stumbled forward as people came in his way tackling hard. The opposing team got the ball and everyone was running in the other direction.
This went on for a while as the teams outmatched each other.

Right now Dream was running with the ball and he did something sneaky. He changed direction and ran towards the opponents goal. You wanted to yell "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" But that would show the enemies that you had no clue whatsoever and they had advantage.

Everything happened in lightning speed. Dream fell, he started yelling, the referee came in on the field and started talking loudly at both Dream, who was laying on the ground and some tall boy with blonde locks sticking out from under his helmet.
Honestly it was quite funny how they were arguing but it was game day, everything got to turn out serious.

"Come on! You can't let him do that to me whiteout punishing them or at least him!" Dream yelled at the referee.
"I am judge of this and I say you go off field to rest your ankle, it seems it is at least sprained." A medic said which the referee just nodded to and sent Dream off field.
The people on the bleachers supporting Drea C was starting to yell and boo for sending their Cap of field, which honestly was unfair.
The referee started waving with his arms and signing things to guards and doing whatever.

Why isn't the Sbi team getting punished? it was a clear sabotage.

The blonde boy was surrounded by different people, like pink-hair and some tall brunette and we cannot forget the baldie. They were talking- and what seems to be..praising?! What the hell that is clear as fuck they had the intentions of sabotage?!

Why wasn't anyone noticing?

You walked over to the group.
"Oh nO- A Drea C player what are they gonna do?! Tell on us? The referee is clearly on our side."
"Nono, I'm just here to ask why you'd do that cause you won't get a fair win anyways."
"You know, we gotta lock in the win somehow." A tall brunette said
"Strategise! Like you didn't only cause him a sprained ankle so he won't be able to play! Because now he cannot work, do chores at home or drive to school. Do you know how much trouble that is? No you fucking don't cause you don't investigate in peoples personal lives." You said with an annoyed tone.
"Relax it's only a sprained ankle, it's like two weeks of rest."
"A whole two weeks of missed practice, chores and work he cannot do."
Their expressions changed to somewhat guilt. Someone was walking in a quick pace towards the group.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THIS PLAY?!" A blonde, shoulder long hair man, started off.
The group looked ashamed.
"So you can sabotage the other team's captain but you can't face me?" He said, all of the players looked at the ground as if it was the most interesting thing to ever look at." Have. Shame."
"Yes Coach." They said in sync
"A 'yes coach' won't make anything right, you shall all be punished at tomorrow's training time."
All of them groaned and looked at the blonde
"WHAT?! ITS NOT MY FAULT! IT WAS EVERONE'S IDEA AND ALL OF YOU AGREED!"
"Tommy no need to start yelling now, everyone will be punished, you take the hit as a team."
The mumbled a 'yes coach'
"And to you" the man who was their coach turned to you "I'm sorry for their childish act, tell Dream from Philza, will ya?"
"Yes I will! Your name's Philza?"
"Yep, or Phil for short." He smiled at you
"Nice to meet you Phil, I'm Y/n."
"Good to meet you Y/n. Sorry again for their behaviour"
"Yeah they would need a bad lecture for unfair play. I would very much like a rematch- OH and could you give some extra hard time for the pink-haired guy from me pleaseee."
"Why?"
"He was rather rude towards me before the game, I want some sweet revenge."
"Alright for you Y/n, I will give him some extra laps and some traditional burpees."
"Thanks Phil, you're the best, I hope to see u soon!"
"See you Y/n!"
You left to get changed after the flop of a first season game

A scream was heard, it came from the locker room and it very much sounded like it was Dream, he sounded in a lot of pain.