Shopping Spree

"EEEEK!"Puffy squealed in excitement
"Haha, wonder when Drista and her brother are coming." You said out loud
"Yeah, they were supposed to be here 3 minutes ago! THREE MINUTES!" Minx pointed out
"Look over there!"

You looked and saw Drista running towards you, embracing her in a hug and looking behind her, DREAM following her.
"Why is Dream following you?! What a creep!"
"Oh, about that.. he's my brother."
You blushed a deep red in embarrassment, what did you think?
"Eh-"
"Its fine. LETS GO!" Drista said and the rest of you trooped after, Dream lacking behind.

"Oh c'mon Dream! You're slowing us down, walk faster you snail!"
"Psh, fine." Dream rolled his eyes

You four went into a dress boutiqe, you saw a really pretty one, you wouldn't personally wear it but it was pretty. You went over and looked at the price tag, 89 $?! You checked a few other price tags: 77 $, 69 $, 74,9 $, 98 $.
Gosh, not buying anything here if you wanna have money for lunch and some snack or something later.

The girls were stocking dresses in hand and went over to the try-on booths, you found a small seating and sat down to wait and give feedback.

Minx was first, a black lacy dress, really pretty but didn't really bring out the fabulous, godly shape that she has.
Then Puffy came out and she was wearing a white puffy dress with poofy sleeves.
" I think it's really pretty!" You said
"Yeah me too but it's not as comfortable as I thought." She said sadly, because it was truly pretty
"Only buy whatever is comfortable!" She had gone back to the booth.

Drista walked confident out, a dark green shorts dress. (Almost like a dress but it's sewn between the legs)
"You look fabulous!"
"Yes I do, and thanks." She sassed
"You look fine." Dream said
"Awh! Thankws Dweamy Poo!" She said in her baby voice
"Oh you're ridiculous."
He rolled his eyes, what if his eyes roll out?! They're probably going to if he keeps rolling them like he does right now.

It took the girls a while to finish and when they were done in that store it was time for lunch.
"I wanna have pancakes from over there!" Drista pointed at one of the places in the food court.
"I would like some tikka masala from over there." Puffy said pointing another direction
"I can't decide, it's food!" You cried "I love food!"

"Awh hunny!" Minx embraced you "we can share, that way you can pick from two places."
"I love you Minx." You cried over her shoulder, you stood on your tippy toes. She was almost lifting you because of the height difference.
"I love you too darling now choose whatever we should eat."

" I wanna have that from over there-" you pointed at the Asian dumpling restaurant "and I wanna have pancakes like Drista."
"Alright, what filling in the dumplings and what topping on the pancakes?"
"You choose, I chose the meals, you choose the topping and filling."

"Okay then I'm going to order. YOU THREE HELP Y/N FIND A TABLE WHILE I ORDER."

"You guys do that I'm going to order for us." Puffy said to Drista and Dream
"I can order your pancake Drista, did anyone else want pancakes?" Minx said
"Nope" "No"
"Alright" both Minx and puffy left to order and the three left, was going to find a table.

"We should pick one with high seated stools!" You said, Drista totally agreeing with you, Dream just kinda followed along, go with the flow.

You found a table with 6 free seats, you put one of all the bags on the one stool that wasn't going to be used.
The three of you sat down and waited until two girls came along with trays of food
"How'd you manage to carry all that! You should've called for carrying help!" You said
"Meh, it's fine."
Puffy and minx put out the trays on the table, minx sat herself down infront of you.
You took out your phone.
"How much for the food?"
"It's fine, really. This one is on me"
"Minx. No. You're already kind enough to share, now I'm going to send you money. How. Much."
"What if I don't tell you?"
"I will send 100 $"
"No. You. Won't."
"Then tell me."
"NO!"
You typed in the check and showed her
"Tell me. You have til I count to three."
"No!"
"One."
Silence
"Two"
"Don't, dont, please don't,"
"Thrrrrr-" you dragged out
"You are not going to. Surely."
"You sure?"
"Okay fine! The pancakes was 9,6 and the dumplings was 10,9"
"Alright I'm sending half for each of them"
You clicked send after typing the new check
Minx pouted.
"Darling don't worry, we can go on a date anytime you want to pay or maybe not becasue I will steal the check and pay but still, you get the point?"
"Yes y/n"
"Good"

Tweet
AuthorChan @kb1001kb
😈