Party crasher

Having decided that you would wear an autumn color scheme because Niki would be an amazing spring (all agreed), the squad was finally ready to head to the Halloween party.

The redhead, as you remember, was called Sally and lived in a quite pretty neighborhood. All of the houses were different colors and most of them had two stories.
When the four of you arrived by foot upon the driveway you realized how well-decorated the house truly was. The house itself was rather big, it had a front porch with some pretty fencing around it.
Hay bales were scattered around the front lawn as well as pumpkins and little leafy decorations.
You also spotted a scarecrow that was standing a bit further back at the plot.
The porch had spider webs, as well as abnormal-sized spiders, that desperately clung to the wall.

Once you made it inside you were greeted with dim yet colorful lights and a pretty stuffed hall, which was packed with a ton of people, shuffling around trying to get to the living room, if you could even describe it as a living room anymore.

Pushing through to get out of the hall, you managed to knock someone over. The person stumbled but was caught before anything.
"I'm so sorry!" you exclaimed
"WHAT DO YO-" she began to yell but another person spoke and cut her off
"It's alright she's fine." The other person, who was male, interrupted
"Well, again, I'm so sorry!"
" It's alright, Aveline here tends to overreact a lot."

That name. It rang a bell but Why?

Oh well.

You somehow managed to make your way to the kitchen. You got a cup from the counter island and filled it with tap water.

When you drank you heard someone yell something like "Let's play Truth or Dare!"
Everyone started flooding into the 'living room'.

"So the game goes like this; One person spins the bottle, and whoever it lands on has to either do truth or dare, or if they refuse, drink!"
Everyone cheered when the guy finished.

There were a lot of people who weren't going to participate, you noticed by the way they stood a bit closer to the walls and outside the big circle.

When you looked around the circle you could see a familiar brown tuff of hair, as well as pink. You also recognized the bald guy.

The guy who made y'all play spun the bottle and it landed on the guy you met in the cramped hall.
"Alright, William! Truth or dare?"
"Dare" he smirked
"Well, I say we start easy, hmmm, tap the most attractive person in the room on their back!"
"That's not too hard." Everyone had to close their eyes, it was a very still moment.
"William your turn to spin!"

"Alright, " he spun and it landed on that Aveline girl "Aveline, aavelineee, Truth or dare?"
"I ain't no pussy, let's go dare!"
"Take a cup with soda and pour it over yourself." Wiliam laughed at her expression, she looked fuming and ready for revenge.

But she did it, Sally got her a towel so she wouldn't make too much of a mess.

Aveline spun the bottle. It landed on... Jared.
Great. Just when you thought he was gone. You could feel your heart beating hard in your chest. It almost felt like it was going to break out, but it stayed thumping. You reclaimed yourself even though it didn't work very well you stayed well-composed.

"Truth or Dare Jared." The Aveline said and twirled her long, blonde locks around her finger.
"Truth" mumbling and sighs were uttered around the room.
"Hmph, so who would you rather hook up with, me or.." She looked around the room and her eyes landed on you, Her gaze got cold but her lips turned to a smirk "Y/n."
Jared looked confused for a second but his eyes met yours, you folded still feeling awkward after all that happened.
The room was tense, everyone knew what had happened in a hum, but nobody knew exactly and nobody dared to utter anything.
"Y/n"
"What?"
"I said Y/n! Are you deaf?"

The game went on, and a few people drank instead of doing dares. The game kept getting more intense and you could notice fewer and fewer sober people.
Then the bottle so happened to land on you.
You didn't know who was asking but it was some girl in your grade.
"Dare."
"Alright! How about you go over to..." she dragged out the o whilst looking around the room "Wilbur! And have him kiss your hand!" Your cheeks turned rosy, you didn't know him all too well.
But it wasn't a huge gesture so maybe it would be fine.
You walked over to where he was sitting and advanced your hand which he took remarkably gently.

He kissed it very carefully and you went back to where you sat the minute before. Cheeks still warm you spun the bottle and it landed on Minx. She smiled happily and before you got to ask she responded.
"Dare."
Not having thought of any dare you simply came up with something to do with the first thing you saw.
"Alright, erm.." you thought for a quick second "Give your phone to anyone in this room and let them send a DM to any celebrity of their choice."
"Okay!" she gave her phone to Puffy.

"I'm sending the DM to Pedro Pascal on Instagram!" Puffy informed everyone
"What did you send?!" someone questioned and Puffy answered honestly
"You'll never know" she smirked

The game went on and people began to drink more and barley any sober people.
Of course, you didn't miss out on the drinking, just kept yourself in a good state.

You talked to Pink-hair and Wilbur when everyone quit playing truth or dare after it became too much.

You were shot out of the conversation when someone clutched your shoulder in a quite brutal way, digging deep into you shoulder
The feeling of being pulled at made your mind clear. You looked and saw blonde hair and familiar eyes. The fingers grasping your shoulder had long nails.
"Let go of my shoulder!" The girl's face was turned away as she was dragging you.
"Hah, you think we can talk this out? You took my boyfriend away from me! And then his best friend!"
"I didn't take anyone from you! What do you mean?!"
"Then you took over Jared's mind! The audacity you have to show up here! The NERVE!" she was beginning to get loud

But before anything could escalate, Wilbur and the guy from before, William? pulled the two of you apart; or rather her away from you.

"Aveline you gotta stop this!"
"NO! They ruined my life! This whore got me kicked out of school and-" this bitch-
"Aveline! Calm down! They haven't done anything!" you jerked in now
"NO, you don't seem to get it! I was in the HOSPITAL because of you!"
"I HAD TO PAY FOR YOUR FUNNY LITTLE VISIT THERE SO YEAH, I FUCKING KNOW!"
"WELL THEN MAYBE THAT'S WHY YOU WERE CHARGED AND KICKED OUT!"
She was full-on sobbing now, damn.

She was screaming nonsense but you couldn't seem to pick up on what she was screaming, you spotted Puffy, Minx, and Niki, who were looking at you from across the room with wide eyes.
You just nodded your head to show them you were ready to head out.

Once in the car, you had to explain everything from the beginning and you somehow managed to tell them all of it.

Another upload and I'm really sorry for the delay, thanks a ton for reading this, it means a lot! <3

If you see weird grammar please do comment! Feedback is gold!

I just want to tell you guys, because I've been away for a while, I don't feel good, like at all, a lot of my time is spent on school and school takes a toll on me so I forget this story all the time. Ok very sorry for the bad storyline as well as the weird point if telling, I guess the lack of uploads has mainly been because I'm a perfectionist and when I don't like what I'm producing I stop and have a hard time motivating myself.

And please, do not ask when the next chapter is coming, It will come, and I do not know when.

I wish you all well and next chap will be out whenever I do.

Sorry for the long A/n