Bickering

Practice, practice, practice.

You were almost like a machine, most of your time was spent on practice. The upcoming game against Pyhxel, a very intelligent school actually, made you train an insane amount of time.
The school is full of nerds, at least that's what said, we trust rumours.
Though, can they be great at sports too?

The thing was, rather is actually. The game is away. The team would all together take a bus to get there.
Some of the cheerleaders would be on that bus too, [no comment]

Dream, the guy who broke his ankle, do you remember him? Well his wrist was fine luckily. As it's been a few weeks he will soon be on the field, ready to start training again.
Actually, he's been kind of nice lately.

As you were taking food on your tray Dream walked up to you.
"Hey.. Uh-I know I haven't been the nicest to you, but I guess- I just- I kinda realised that, you are a cool person, and it would be - uh- very, how do I put this?! Could we start over?"
"Yeah sure."
"Pl- what? Did I hear you right?"
"I'm not sure, what did you hear?" You smirked and he grinned back at you.
"Well I'm Dream. You're Y/n, right?"
"Yes."

I guess being hurt makes someone nicer?
Well he's nicer now, enjoy while it lasts.

Maybe he'll stay nice?

Anyways. The game. MAYBE! maybe dream knows about them!

After today's practice you went up to him
"Hey Y/n, whatsup?"
"Oh uh-, hi Dream! I just wanted to ask if there's anything I should know about Pyhxel's playstyle or anything in general before the game."
"Oh yeah! I was gonna tell you, the players are really good at team playing, though they are rather bad at stamina and speed."
"Alright"
"Oh! And don't forget, player 16, don't underestimate her, she is on another level of good."
"WHAT! OH MY GOWD! Dream is complimenting another person! FROM ANOTHER SCHOOL! Jeezus are you sick?" You stood on your tippy toes feeling his head."hmm"
"Wh- NO!" He turned red
"Oh my god! You like her?! EEEEK!" You jumped around
"Jeez, will you stop?" He turned to face away from you
"Nope and you already know that so why did you ask?"
"Never mind."
He walked away.
"Hey! Don't just leave me her! It's dark!"
"Well.. kinda your own fault."
"It's not."
"It is."
"Nuh-uh!"
"Ye-es."
"Stop! It's not!" You punched his stomach and he fell to the ground groaning in pain

"Owhh." He clutched his stomach
"Hey are you okay? I didn't mean to punch that hard." You crouche dnext to him "but jeez! I sure am strong." You flexed
Then he started chuckling
"I was kidding with you, it didn't hurt at all, nice to know you care for me." He stood up
"Hey! No fair!"

"Uhm- YES! You literally punched me!"
"But that is beside the point!"
"No!
"Yes!

Your bickering kept on all the way until you had to part ways

"See ya tomorrow nerd!"
"I'm not a nerd, bitch! I hope your sister has put cockroaches in your bed ya' piss!"
"Yeah love you too! Bye!"
"Bye, bed pisser!"

He was about to turn a corner when he stopped.
"How'd you find out?!"
"Find out what? That you piss your bed? You look like a bed-pisser but if something really happened, I'm going to find out." You smiled evilly as he rolled his eyes and turned away, with that, he was gone around the corner.

:D