Mood swings?

Twitter
Author @kb1001kb
The image above!
I am forever grateful
Also I have gotten 959 reads on the first chapter which is slayyyyy and 7k in total
I SWEAR I JUST HAD 6k
✨tHanKs yOu gUyS✨
Love you and keep the comments funny like you do 😂 also I have a cramp after writing this chap, it's loooooong
16 💬 |   5 🔁 | 96 ❤️

You walked over to your home classroom where Mrs. Donné would have you. With pleasure
You made sure to bring everything that would be needed.
A notebook - she always made you write something
A pencil- what do you write with otherwise?
A pencil sharpener- why not? The tip may break.
A bag of sna- no.
Your bag
Your pencil case
A Snac- NO
Your brain- most definitely needed
Of course a calm sense, Mrs Donné can be..- mean...and harsh...and kind of annoying and cruel.. also lets not forget bitc- oh you know it!

You entered with a minut to spare

"I see you have decided to be on time today Mx"
"Yes ma'am" you wanted to throw up but not infront if her, on her, duhhh.
"Well, sit down."
I was about to, let me fucking enter the room completely first, maybe?

As class went on Mrs Donné noticed the class drowsing, drained of energy.
"Well, aren't you all tired today?"
Everyone just looked at her with tiredness
Just a few days, then there is holidays
"Well, holidays are closing up, we have this week and half of next, shall I be kind?"
The class mumbled responses like "are you going to trick us?" "Alright be kind" "eh" "Yes be kind"

"Well aren't you all very engaged! I think we should do something useful, let's make you paired up and have a lill lesson of fun?"
"Mrs Donné since when did you become kind?"
"Oh I'm in a good mood! A rare occasions so I suggest you enjoy while it lasts."

There was a knock on the door, right after, it opened and in stepped the music club president.
"Hello everybody! I am Emma and I'm going to be having a short and simple lesson with you these.. uh, 21 minutes we have left. "
A kid in the front raised his hand but Emma dismissed it with continuing
"Oh! What we're going to do? I am going to teach you some traditional dancing."

There was a lot of different reactions to that.
Some girls cheered, some guys surprisingly looked VERY okay with it, some not so happy about it and some neutral expressions.

The only thing about this, it's pair dancing, which means you have to pair up with someone.
Jared was not in this class, neither was Oliver, Minx or EVEN BAD. On the topic of Bad, you had not been seeing each other a lot, you had no shared classes together, although sometimes you meet in the corridors but even that is uncommon.

Everyone paired up, you didn't want to go up to anyone, you cringed at the thought.
Dream walked over to you.
"Since George, my very very best friend AND first choice is sick, you will have to be my dancing partner."
"I'm your second choice? I'm surprised you didn't even glance some other way."
"How could I choose the other leftovers when you are here, I mean look at the other choices." He whispered in your ear.
You looked over his shoulders and you totally understood him.

Olga, a girl with dark hair, sat lonely on a chair, hood up and eye bags under her eyes. Looks aren't to judge for though, her whole persone screams disgusting.

Then there was Colby, a blond, short cut hair dude, who was currently poking his nose with snort running down his whole face.

It's like those are in kindergarten.

And there was also a guy named something no one cared to ask for, his last name: Wahika. He wasn't that bad actually, though you don't know him, many has told you that he is a weeb.
One that acts like it. So you stayed far away.

"Okay I get ya'." You said
"Yeah." But even if those cheerleader would've been a choice you would still be my second."
"Really?" You almost teared up. Almost
"I said that out loud? Oh man."
"Haha, no hard feelings but yes." You posed dramatically with a hand on your heart.
"I have a feeling you're never going to shut up about it, "
"You know it!"

The music was turned up and Dream grabbed your waist, you put your hands on his shoulders.

"I'm going to count and you will move along in the pace of that, these are the steps you'll be taking until I show you how to move onwards after." Emma said loudly as she showed you
"One, two , three, one, two, three." The pace wa skins of quick and you had a hard time moving to the pace.
You looked at how Emma was doing it, you let Dream lead and guide you along with the pace.

As you looked over at Emma as she was still counting loudly so that everyone could hold the pace, you accidentally stepped on Dreams toes.
"Ow!" "Sorry!" You said at the same time
"Sorry!" You said once again

Emma showed you some new steps and you moved along, this time it went a lot smoother.

As soon as you looked up from your feet at Dream you stepped on his foot once more.
"OW!"
"Sorry, sorry!"
He just sighed and mumbled something
"Speak up ya' bitch."
"I said, Im never dancing with you ever again!"
You gasped dramatically and immediately let go of him.
He was probably shocked you would even let go of him, I mean, he does still have an ego.

You left the class because you didn't want to dance anymore. You actually thought Dreams reaction to you leaving him would've been hilarious but you really had to hurry to the bathrooms. Jokes on him.

Of course Mrs Donné would probably notice and give you detention.

Ugh.

When you entered a stall you really just got a feeling, a desire, a want, a need for a cupcake, right at this moment.

[A new message click to open]

Hmm