Chapter 5

Hii! Beautiful Souls!
Here is the new chapter guys:)
Enjoy Reading!

**********************************

Author's pov

Siya looked at Ruhaan's ways until he disappeared in a daze. Today she noticed how gorgeous he looks with his rough and tough body and his beautiful grey eyes. What a beauty!

She sighs dreamily, unaware of the eyes watching her.

"My friend is eye candy, isn't he? "someone whispered next to her, making her nod in her trance.

The sound of laughter makes her come to her senses, and a blush appears on her chubby, cute cheeks.

"I me..mean..no no." She stuttered and rubbed her now-hot and red cheeks."Ok, I hope to see you again, Siya," Shruti said with a big smile, leaving the orphanage.

"Ohoo!! Someone is blushing, hmm!" Ma teases her only to make her pout and whine.

On the other hand,Ruhaan is sitting in the back seat of his car while closing his eyes as that beautiful brown appears in front of him, making him sigh.

He sits straight as Shruti enters and sits beside him with a teasing smile and just a smirk, looking at him.He just rolls his eyes and gives her a "What's wrong with you?" look.But instead of saying anything, she looked outside the window and started singing.

Kya karu haye
kuch kuch hota h

He gives her a furious look to make her stop singing, but Shruti, being Shruti, starts singing more loudly near his ear.
He sighs repeatedly and ignores her as he starts typing on his laptop.

After two weeks

Right now, Siya is standing in front of the SSR company, and seeing this giant yet sophisticated glass building makes her nervous and gives her some weird feelings in her stomach. Taking a long breath and clutching a file in her left hand, she makes her way towards the giant glass gate and walks up to the reception.

Siya Pov

"Good afternoon, ma'am. How may I help you?" The receptionist said it gently and politely, making me smile at her.

Gathering some confidence, I said, "I am here to meet the CEO, and here is the card he gave for this meeting." I showed her the card.She looks closely at the card and makes a call. After ending the call, she ordered a boy to accompany me to the CEO's office, I think.

I silently followed the boy to the lift. The boy turned around in front of the lift and said, "Ma'am, from here, take the lift to the 19th floor, and there you can easily find Sir's office with his nameplate. Sorry, actually, I have to go somewhere else. So sorry." he pleased. "Don't worry. I can manage." I assured him.

So here I am on the 19th floor.There is a desk in front of his office, and I make my way towards that desk to see the man who was there in our orphanage that day.

"Excuse me, sir," I said, lightly knocking on the desk. I said this to make the man look at me, and he quickly stood in front of me and asked, "For the meeting, right?"

"No, who said? I am here to propose sir for the marriage."I said it with a straight and serious face. "Ma...ma'am...bu..but..h..s." His expression makes me laugh out loud, not caring about the place I am in. "Just joking, I said in between my laughs.

He let out a sigh and gave me a weird look, as if I were crazy. But he quickly composed his professional face and said, "Ma'am, you have to wait, as right now sir is in an important meeting. Please take your seat there. Ma'am, you need something, some tea or coffee."

"No, no, I am fine. Thank you for asking." I said that and waited for this meeting to end soon.

A few minutes later

"Ma'am, sir, here. Please come with me." His PA told me. I followed him to his office. "You can enter after knocking." He instructs me and leaves me alone outside the office door.

Even his door is really elegant. Made of glass with a golden metal design on it. Beside the door on the left side, there is a nameplate of wooden material with golden words written on it.

Ruhaan Roy
CEO and Co-Founder

I knock twice on the door and enter the room after hearing the firm come in. There he is, still engrossed in his file. I fake cough to get his attention and greet him, "Good afternoon, sir".

He looked up, hearing my voice, and stared for a few seconds before greeting me back with a nod and a gesture towards the chair, asking me to take a seat.

Ruhaan pov

*Fake cough*

"Good afternoon, sir." I was busy reading some reports when a sweet and small voice made me look up to find that dupatta girl. What is her name? Riya? Sita..no no Hmm Siya? Ahh.

There is something about her that makes my brain paralyse; she looks like a true angel in her pastel blue suit. And her innocent, baby-like face is just the cherry on top.

 And her innocent, baby-like face is just the cherry on top

Siya's suit

Stop staring at her like a fool, Ruhaan. That is when I came to my senses and gestured for her to take a seat.

Just as she took a step towards the chair to sit, I don't know how she stumbled and fell over the table with her front body on the table and her hand on the tabletop, making things on the table fall down. Her hair fell on her face.

As a gasp left from her mouth, and my eyes widen in shock. She tried to stand straight, only to fall back to her previous position again and let a frustrated groan escape from her.

Coming out of the surprise, I instantly ran towards her to help her and asked her, "Are you OK, miss?". Standing straight, she started fixing her hair and dress and gave me an embarrassed smile while playing with her bangles.

"Vo...vo...sorry..for that.... I know it's my mistake, but trust me, it's an innocent mistake. Sometimes I can be a little clumsy. I'm really sorry for this mess, but don't worry, I will clean it up in an instant. Just say- "She starts ranting and only stops when I show her my hand to stop talking.

"It's ok, miss. Staff will do the cleaning, don't worry." I assured her in a formal tone. "I think we should discuss the matter you are here for," she said, giving me a smile and forwarding the file in her hand.

After meeting

"Thank you, sir, for your contribution to our orphanage. We are really grateful to you. You are really a good person. I should go now." She said this to me with an angelic smile.

I nodded with a small smile, and she left and closed the door behind her.Making me sigh and shake my head as I can see her dupatta flying through the glass window.

********************************

Done . Let me know , how is the chapter?

See u all soon
Take Care
❤❤❤❤❤