Chapter 19

Hello,
Lovely peoples
Welcome!!

Here is the new update.
So Enjoyyyy!

**********************************

Third person pov

Siya entered her bedroom but found it empty. Frowning, she looked around for Ruhaan and thought, "As long as I remember, he came to this room, but where did he disappear?" With her narrowed eyes, she ran her mind as if solving some mystery.

"Kuch toh gadbad h Siya," she murmured in a serious tone, then soon started giggling at her act. "Why are you laughing?" She let out a shrill due to the sudden voice. Turning her head to the left, she found Ruhaan standing with raised eyebrows. She let out a sigh of relief while placing her hand on her chest.
(There is something wrong here, Siya!)

"You scared me!" She accused him of being soft. "Sorry about that, but what are you laughing about?" And look around the room to find something funny that makes her giggle. "Oh, nothing, Ruhaan Ji. I just remembered something." She just waved her hand nonchalantly and let out a nervous laugh.

He still looked at her suspiciously but nodded his head. "I will go and freshen up," she muttered to herself, and taking a simple saree, she entered the bathroom. Ruhaan just sat on the couch while waiting for his turn to take a shower.

As he heard the bathroom door open, he whirled to find Siya walking towards the dressing table in her plain and simple cotton suit. As always, she looks beautiful and fresh, like a flower. The kurta defines her curves even more prominently.

 The kurta defines her curves even more prominently

(Siya's suit)

Shaking his head to get rid of these thoughts, he makes his way to the bathroom. After taking a shower, he stands in front of the mirror in his nightpyjamas and t-shirt and rubs his hair with a towel to dry it, whereas Siya is sitting in the bed waiting for him.

"Ruhaan Ji, can I ask you something?" She asked him, looking at him through the mirror in a nervous and timid voice. "Hmm," he hummed with a nod.

"Can I again join my school as a teacher, and do you know that I also work as a caretaker in my orphanage? Um, will you mind if I still help Ma in the orphanage? Ma is not young anymore now; she can't look over the whole orphanage alone, so yes?" She looked into his eyes as she waited for him to speak.

Throwing a wet towel on the chair, he turns to face her and says, "I don't mind; no one in our family minds. You are free to do whatever you want as long as it doesn't harm my people or their respect. It's good that you wanted to work yourself, and everyone will be proud of your thinking." Saying he sat on the bed, ready to sleep.

Siya looked at him with hearty eyes, and she swiftly hugs him in flow, making him still, and his eyes widened. "You know, Rehaan Ji, you are so nice." She cheerfully says she is still hugging him and is pulling out of the hug. She kissed his cheek but quickly realised her blunder as she covered her mouth in shock and shook her head vigorously.

Seeing her panicked expression, Ruhaan internally laughed at her innocence. To tease her, he slightly smirked at her and said, "Is that an appreciation kiss, Mrs. Roy?" She again shook her head in no.

"A thank-you kiss?" He asked as he leant a little bit towards her. Still covering her mouth with her hand, she shakes her head again while looking into his grey eyes. "Hmm, then?" Raising his right eyebrow, he asks, "Now his face is so close to her face that their noses almost touch.

Lost in his eyes, she again shook her face in a daze. This makes his smirk widen. Looking deeply into her eyes, he whispered, "We should sleep now, right?" Again, she repeated her action slowly, making Ruhaan look at her amusedly.

He gently held her face and said, "You are so naive." Saying he kissed her forehead. Feeling softness in her forehead, she comes out of her la-la-land. But she quickly closed her eyes to capture this feeling in her heart.

She can feel his care, respect, and protection in this kiss. And she absolutely loves this feeling. She is really thankful to God for giving her a life partner. They didn't know each other very well, but they still felt a connection between them. I think this is the beauty of marriage.

"You really don't want to sleep, huh?" He asks teasingly, hearing her rapidly start shaking her head with her red face. "Noo!" He enjoys messing with her, as she looked at him in panic and started bobbing.

"Y-ye-yes... I me-an no...ahhhh... I am sleepy. Good night!" Getting mad, she hurriedly lay down and covered her face with a duvet. Looking at her confused and annoyed face, he started chuckling and laid down while replying, "Good night." Siya can easily sense his smile making her smile as well.

Siya has been tossing and turning in bed for 30 minutes but is unable to sleep. She can't sleep like this. She looked towards Ruhaan to see him sleeping like a log. Huffing at him, she again tried to sleep but failed.

"What happened, Siya?" Ruhaan suddenly asks her, making her scared due to the sudden sound as she jumps in her place and looks at him while calming her rapid heartbeats. Still lying in their places, they face each other.

"I can't sleep," Siya said slowly in a sleepy tone. "Are you ok?" He worriedly asked her, "I am fine, but I can't sleep like this," making him confused. "What do you mean?" He questioned her, making her slightly nervous and embarrassed.

"In the orphanage, I always slept with Ma by putting my legs over hers." She said timidly, as she was afraid, 'What will he think of her?' Ruhaan let out a sigh and said in a gentle voice, "If you are comfortable, you can put your legs over mine; I don't mind."

She looked at his face for some time, and then she slowly moved close to him and put her right leg over his. Now he is lying on his back while she is on her side, still staring at him with an unknown expression on her face. Feeling affected by her constant stare, he put his big palm over her eyes and said in his deep voice, "Now sleep."

A smile covered her face as she shut her eyes inside his palm. Withdrawing his palm from her eyes, he smiled, looking at her gleaming face. After a few minutes, he heard the sound of her soft snores, which made his smile widen. Taking her small hand in his, he placed a soft kiss on the back of her hand and placed it on his chest.

Closing his eyes, he softly caressed her knuckles. Slowly, sleep took over his senses as he lost himself in his dreams.

**********************************

Done Dana Dan!!!!💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼

Hope you guys liked it.

I will see you soon with another update,

Keep smiling and laughing😁😁
And take care
Bye Bye
❤❤❤❤