Chapter 64

Enjoy Reading...

*************************

"Ahh!!...," Siya was groaning in pain as the pain intensified. Ruhaan stared at her in worry, seeing her like this. He wiped the sweat from her forehead with his handkerchief while his other hand caressed her hair to calm her.

The doctor admitted her as soon as they reached the hospital, and they explained everything about her delivery. The doctor informed them to wait for a few hours as Siya still wasn't ready to deliver the baby.

"Just a few hours more, Jaan. The pain will go away soon," Pallavi lovingly said, stroking her cheek. Siya nodded as her soft and loving voice made her feel good and motivated, even though she was in so much pain. She was ready to go through any pain just to hold her baby.

It breaks Ruhaan's heart to look at Siya's suffering, but he also admires her and feels proud of her. Despite having so much discomfort and pain, she smiles at him."I am so proud of you, love," he whispered, kissing the back of her palm a few times. She smiled at him weakly, but immediately she closed her eyes tightly, tightly gripped his hand as contractions hit her, and cried out, "Ahhh...!" Ruhaan's eyes turned watery, but he blinked back his tears because he didn't want to break down in front of her.

At the same time, the doctor entered the room to check on her condition. After checking her condition, she smiled at Siya and excitedly said, "It's time, Siya, dear. Are you ready to welcome your little one?" Siya weakly smiled at her and slowly nodded her head.

Suddenly, Ruhaan started feeling nervous and excited. Pallavi smiled with her tears, kissed Siya on the head, and whispered, "Stay strong, Meri Jaan; everything will be fine. I am waiting for my cute grandchild to hold in my hands." Siya chuckled a little with happy tears in her eyes and squeezed her hand gently.

Pallavi went towards Ruhaan but mentally slapped her forehead, seeing his tears. "Hold yourself together, Ru. She needs you. Stay strong for her. Aww, I can't believe my little boy is going to have his own baby within an hour." She hugged him tightly, feeling extremely happy. Ruhaan also smiled upon hearing his mother's excited voice, and his smile widened as his eyes fell on Siya, who was also smiling while staring at them.

The doctor asks Pallavi to go out of the room, as Ruhaan is going to stay with Siya. He also changed his clothes into scrubs.

Soon, a few nurses and doctors entered the room and started attaching wires and tubes to Siya. She was screaming and crying, holding Ruhaan's hand tightly in hers. The doctor takes her place and instructs Siya to take a long breath before pushing with all her strength. Her scream filled the room as she was pushing the baby, giving it her best.

"Very well, darling. Keep it up," the doctor told her in her sweet voice, giving her a few seconds to breathe. Ruhaan kissed her hair, giving her a beautiful smile. "You are doing great, wifey... I am so proud of you. I love you so much," he said, again kissing her head."Come on, Siya, dear. We are very close. Now push."

"AHHHHHhhh!!" "Come on, push. Dear, your baby is almost there," the doctor encourages her. "I...I can't..." she breathed out in a weak and tired voice.

"Don't give up, Siya,... Not so soon... You are a strong girl. Our baby needs their mama. Come on. For our baby, "Ruhaan whispered, stroking her cheek with his thump. Siya looked at him with her half-opened eyes, and taking a long breath, she pushed with everything in her, then fell back on the bed, feeling drained.

"Very good, new momma. Just one more push. Come on!" Ruhaan panicked, seeing her eyes close and her chest moving up and down furiously. He swiftly looked at the doctors with fearful eyes.