Chapter 57

Enjoy Reading...

*************************

Ruhaan Pov

My eyes are fixed on the door where Siya is getting treated. My legs are continuously shaking in desperation. I snapped my head back as a hand touched my shoulder to see Pratibha Ma looking at me.

"Don't worry, she will be fine." Not able to talk, I just nodded my head, giving her a small smile. "She has to..." I said it in my heart. "Ma, you should go back. You look tired and ill. My driver will drop you off if you are not feeling well." I asked, seeing her uncomfortable and tired.

"No, no, I am good, beta. I want to stay close to my Siya," she told him, not wanting to go away from her daughter. "Can I get you something to drink? Tea or some juice...," she immediately shook her head, saying, "no need, beta."

"You know she was really sad and angry with you when she came. Cursing you badly while crying like a kid," a smile appears on my face, imaging her cute red angry face and making weird faces while cursing me. "And the next moment she started crying for cursing, saying she didn't mean to but was just angry," Ma said with a weak smile, looking at the door in front of us.

Suddenly my phone started ringing, and I sighed at seeing my mother's call. "Ma," I said, but my voice came out hoarse, and I got suddenly emotional. "Ruhaan, are you okay, beta? Why do you sound so dull, and where are you?" I don't know how to inform her about Siya.

"Ma, I am ok, but Siya, ss., she is hospitalised." I move to the corner to talk and explain to her because I know she won't rest until she knows everything, especially about her favourite person. "WHAT!? What happened to her? How is she now? Is she okay? And why didn't you inform me, Ruhaan? Tell me, why are you silent?"

"Ma, first of all, relax. She is still under treatment. We are waiting for the doctor to inform us about her condition," I told her calmly as she panicked. "We are coming, Ruhaan. Tell me the name and address of the hospital," Papa asked this time. I think she put the phone on speaker. I can hear the commotion on the phone.

"I will send it. Don't panic; she will be fine," I try to assure them, but I, myself, feel restless and scared. "I know that, after all, my Siya is a strong woman. And keep informing us till we reach there," I heard Ma saying firmly while sniffing a little. "Ok..." As soon as I cut the call, the door of the emergency room was opened by the nurse, and soon after her, the doctor also came out, telling her something that she had written down on her clipboard.

I rushed towards them, and their attention turned towards me after hearing my fast steps. Pratibha Ma also stood behind me, waiting for them to say something.

"Doctor, how is she?" I am getting impatient. She was about to say something but stopped looking at Pratibha Ma in question. "She is Siya's mother," the doctor nodded as I informed her. "See Mr. Roy. I already warned you about her situation and what would happen if the doze stopped suddenly. She was going through withdrawal reactions. But in her case, these reaction symptoms got extremely severe." My heart was thumping inside my ribs. I don't know what to say or feel at this moment.

I won't leave that vile woman for the conditions she put the love of my life through. Sending her to her death bed. I thought, clenching my jaws and fisting my palm tightly, trying to control the rage inside me.

"We have to observe her symptoms closely to see how her body is taking the withdrawal process, and for that, she has to stay in the hospital for a few days," she informed, sighing in the end. "How is she now?" Ma asked the doctor, speaking her mind. "She is stable now and sleeping because of medicines."

"She will be okay, right?" I asked her, fearing the answer. "Don't worry, she will be okay, but it takes time and lots of care and love. Her health is delicate right now, and she is emotionally and physically very weak." She has no idea what her words are doing to me.