Chapter 26

Hi everyone,
Welcome back
Here is the next chapter.

Enjoy Reading!
☺☺

********************************
Siya Pov

I was applying my moisturiser to my arm while humming a tune. I am so excited, as I am really joining the school tomorrow. Everyone gave me a green signal for that.

Suddenly the door of the washroom opened, revealing my dashing husband in his casual attire. I looked at him for a few seconds before again turning to face the mirror with a blushing face.

"Did you have your medicine after dinner, Siya?" He asked me, and I nodded my head yes. After that, he took some of his files and made his way to the office room, saying, "You sleep; I have some work to do."

Completing my night routine, I take out an outfit for tomorrow. And after arranging my things for tomorrow, I sat on the bed and started watching a movie to pass the time, as I was sleepy. I got bored by the movie within 5 minutes, put my phone on the table, and tried to sleep.

I get up from the bed and take out my phone. I made my way to his office room. I lightly knocked on the door, and after hearing, "Yes, come in," I entered the door with a nervous smile. He gives me a confused look.

"Can I sit here, if you don't mind? I won't disturb you." I asked in a low voice. "Aren't you sleepy?" He asked as he again looked at his file, which he had read before. "And no, I won't mind." Smiling at him, I quickly sat on the couch, placed in front of his desk.

"Vo kya h Na Mujhe neend nhi a rhi,.. also, I am really excited for tomorrow, so yeah." At last, I shrugged my shoulders. "Hmm," he just hummed while swiping on his iPad with full concentration. Placing my face between my palms, I keep looking at his gorgeous face with a dazed smile on my face.
(I am not feeling sleepy.)

"Am I that handsome, Mrs. Roy?" "Yup!!" I reply in a daze, but I come out of my trance after hearing his chuckle. I quickly sit straight and start looking around in embarrassment. "Vo...vo... I me-mean..." I stammered as I noticed his mischievous smile as he was looking down at the file.

"I was thinking about my crush. Yeah." I try to lie confidently. He moves his head towards me and raises his right eyebrow. He slightly leans on the table, placing his arms on the table. "I see Mrs. Roy. And who is your crush?" He asked

Ahh, I don't have any crush brushes.

"I can't tell Mr. Roy," I said nonchalantly while shrugging off my shoulders. "You'll feel bad," I told him, making a sad face. "Oh, really, but don't worry, I won't feel bad." He also starts playing with me after leaving work.

"Pakka?" I asked him, and bobbing his head, he assured me, "Pakka!" Someone is getting curious. I mentally laughed at his curiosity. So faking my shyness, I said, "My crush is... umm, no, I can't tell Ruhaan ji." Ruhaan gives me an irritated look but is composed.

"Ok, fine, don't tell me," he says, again opening his file. "Ok, ok, I am telling you." But he doesn't look at me. "First look at me, and then only I will tell you. Come on." I whine. "I don't want to know your crush," he said, being annoyed with me and making me giggle.

"See, that's what I was saying. You are jealous of my crush, uh, hmm, right?" I tease him by wiggling my eyebrow and making him roll his eyes. "Don't mess with me, Mrs. Roy," he said arrogantly with a smirk. "You are messing with me, Mr. Roy," I said in the same tone as his.

"You know what, Siya? You are correct. I was messing with you. Actually, I think I am loving it. My wife." He said this in his deep voice while making his way towards me in slow, predatory steps. I gulped in nervousness, seeing him close the distance between us. And stand in front of me with his hands shoved into his sweatpants.

"But you were the one who started this whole game. I am just playing along." He whispered in a deep and husky voice as he leaned towards me, placing his palms on the backrest of the couch. My breath stuck in my throat as I felt his body's warmth.

"Vo...vo toh... mein...ap." I tried to speak but failed badly due to his penetrating gaze. "Relax, wife," he said as he dragged his index finger from my forehead to my left cheek in slow motion, leaving the tinkling feeling behind.

"Even after having such a handsome and sexy husband, you are crushing over another man. Not done, Mrs. Roy, not done." He whispers in his husky voice while twisting my mangalsutra around his finger.

I don't know what is happening in my body. I am weird, but a good type of weird. I can't focus on what he is saying. All I can hear is his deep, smooth voice, but I am unable to process his words. My brown eyes are pinned by his intense grey ones.

Suddenly a grasp left my lips as he gave a soft yet firm tug on my mangalsutra, making our faces just a few cm apart and making my breaths stop. We can feel our breath on each other's faces. He leans his face more towards me, making me close my eyes and my lips part slightly.

Touching his cheek with mine softly, he whispers, "Are you enjoying this, Mrs. Roy?" I just nodded my head. I don't know why. I totally lost my senses, feeling his soft touch. And his hypnotic voice completely bound me. I tremble as soon as his soft and cold lips touch my jaw. I fisted my kurta in my palm.

Giving another tug to the Mangalsultra, he makes my face fall on his shoulder, and my hand holds his t-shirt on his torso in reflex. It is feeling so good. He is making me breathless. God!

Placing a few kisses on my neck and jaw, he slowly pulls out to face me. Placing his hand on my cheek, he rubs his thumb sensually on my cheekbone while looking deep inside my eyes. Leaning forward, he kissed my forehead softly and kept his lips there for a few seconds. And then touched his forehead with mine.

A smile formed on my face as I felt his closeness. His touch gives me a sense of protection, care, and respect. "You are mine, Siya Ruhaan Roy." He whispered possessively, looking at me while tugging a strand of my hair behind my ear.

I chuckle slowly. "Accept that you are jealous, Mr.Ruhaan Siya Roy." Hearing his name, he laughed in his soft and deep voice. Creating distance between us, he sat at the table in front of me, looked at me with amazement, and said, "Ahaa, Ruhaan Siya Roy?"

"Yup!!" Pressing my lips together, I bobbled my head like a baby. Holding my hands in his, he caressed the back of my hand gently with his thumbsands in his, he caressed the back of my hand gently with his thumbs. "I like the sound of it." I grinned at him, and giving him a small smile, he stood up, making me stand along with him as he held my hands.

"We should sleep now. It's late." He said to step aside to make way for me to go first. I tug my hair strand in my ear and adjust my dupatta on my chest before stepping towards our bedroom. But suddenly my foot got tangled in the carpet, making me fall back on the sofa again.

He chuckled while shaking his head at my clumsiness. I pout, thinking about my so-called luck. Again, I manage to embarrass myself in front of him. Great Siya, very nice. I let out a loud shriek when he suddenly picked me up in bridal style.

"Don't shout; our family will think we are doing... you know?" He said it with a smirk, and my face turned hot and red as I understood what he was talking about. I quickly hid my face in his chest to hide my blushing face and embarrassment.

God! What happened to him today?

He gently put me on the bed and walked around to his side before laying down on the bed, followed by me. I am looking at the ceiling and thinking about him. When he was touching and kissing me, the only thing I felt was his respect and care for me. There is no lust in his eyes when he is looking at me.

With a smile, I turned towards him, but a gasp left my lips, seeing him so close to me and staring at me intensely.

"Thinking about my touches?" he asked, more like state it. "No!! Not at all." I quickly told him. "Ok!! I believe you." But it is clear on his face that he knows the reality, as a small smile is present on his face. Going back to his place, he puts his arm around his eyes. I also close my eyes to welcome my sweet sleep.

After some time, I felt him putting my legs over his, and then he covered me with the duvet. And then I land in my dreamland with a content smile as I feel him kissing my forehead while whispering 'good night'.

*********************************

Thank you for reading

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share my story.

See u soon
Bye Bye
Take Care guys
❤❤❤❤❤