Chapter 25

Hi everyone,
Here is the new update

So enjoy!

********************************
Author pov

Siya woke up from her sleep due to burning and irritation in her body. She groans with closed eyes. Slowly opening her eyes, she turned to her left side to find the bed empty. Looking at the clock, she let out a tired sigh.

She stretches her body to get rid of the sleepiness. Her body is aching badly, and even after sleeping, she didn't feel recharged. She feels really weak and tired.

Leaning against the backrest, she again closes her eyes. "Good morning," she heard Ruhaan's voice say. Quickly opening her eyes, she looked at him to see him rubbing his wet hair to dry. A small smile appears on her face when she sees her handsome husband.

Greeting him back, she grabbed her dupatta from the nightstand before getting out of the cover. "You should rest; it's only 5:30 a.m." Ruhaan said this while throwing the towel in the laundry basket. "I have gotten enough rest; don't worry." She replies while arranging the bed.

"Leave it; first go and freshen up. You have to take medicine. I will go and arrange for your breakfast." Saying he took the duvet from her and folded it nicely on the bed. Nodding to him, Siya went to freshen up and get ready for the day.

Walking into the bedroom, she sat on the chair at the dressing table. She fills the sindoor of her hair partition and puts a small bindi on her forehead to complete her look.

 She fills the sindoor of her hair partition and puts a small bindi on her forehead to complete her look

Siya's look for the day

Siya pov

The sound of a throat clearing makes me turn back, only to see Ruhaan Ji standing near the couch with a tray of breakfast. I made my way towards the couch. He motions for me to sit with his eyes.

After taking our seats, Ruhaan Ji placed the tray in front of me. "Come on, let's complete our breakfast," he said, standing up and walking to his side of the nightstand.

Taking a paper bag, he again sits beside me. "Your breakfast?" I asked him when he started opening the bag.

"I had my morning coffee, and it's early for me to have breakfast." He shrugged and pulled out some tablets from the bag. I gulped in fear, seeing so many pills on the table. "These are for me." I ask him even after knowing the answer.

"Hmm," he hummed in reply, and he looked at my plate to see it untouched. "Why are you not eating?" Looking at me, he asked, "I don't feel like eating anything. I am feeling weird in my tummy." Saying I lean on the couch tiredly.

"At least have tea with a few biscuits. You can't have medicine on an empty stomach, right?" Seeing his effort and care for me makes me feel bad for not cooperating. So I have tea with two biscuits for breakfast. Keeping the tray aside, he gave me three pills with a glass of water.

I kept looking at those pills with a bitter face and then faced him. He gives me an encouraging look. Taking a long breath, I closed my eyes for a second, then opened them after collecting my strength.

'Jai Mata Di," I muttered under my breath, and I put pills in my mouth. I quickly swallowed them with water. Aghhh.....yuck! My stupid yet caring husband chuckled at my facial expression.

"Is it still burning or itching?" He asked, looking at the red rashes on my arms. I simply nodded my head, eyeing them. "But better than before." Nodding his head, he stands up, and after placing the medicine on the nightstand, he goes into the closet.

I just picked up some random magazine from the table and started going through it, even though I didn't even know what I was reading. Hearing the knock, I quickly stood up to see who was there.

Opening the door, I see Ma standing there with her beautiful smile and a plate in her hand, which is covered with a cloth. "Good morning, Momma," I greet her while opening the door wide for her to enter. "Good morning, love," she said, kissing my forehead and sitting on the couch.

"Why are you standing? Come sit here," she says, patting the person beside her on the couch. As soon as I sit next to her, she turns towards me and holds my hands in hers. "How are you feeling now?" She asked softly, making me give her a soft smile. "I am super fine," I cheerfully said, making her chuckle.

"God bless you," she said, patting my head. She dragged the covered plate in front of me. "What's this, Momma?" Before I could ask her, Ruhaan Ji said it from behind. And takes the chair next to me.

"Dadi Masi asked to do this. My beautiful daughter caught evil eyes last night. This is to ward off those evil eyes from my baby." Mumma said as she removed the cloth from the plate to reveal the bundle of dry red chilies.

Ruhaan Ji just rolled his eyes at her and said, "Ma, you know yourself that she just had an allergic reaction, not some evil eyes." "I know, but there is no harm in it, right? So shut up and let me do my mother duties," she said, fisting a few chilies and starting to rotate them in front of my face seven times.

I smile seeing her love and care for me. I have the best family in the world. Thank you, Kahna Ji! After she was done, she put those chilies in the cloth and wrapped the cloth around them to separate them from the others.

"Both of you come to the dining room fast; breakfast is ready. I have to burn these ugly eyes. Everyone is already there." Saying she went out of our room. We both went downstairs to the dining room. After greeting everyone, he took his chair while I was about to serve everyone their breakfast, but Dadi stopped me.

"Siya, you just sit and have your breakfast. We can help ourselves." Papa said, patting my head lovingly. "Here you go, beautiful." Vivaan quickly stood from his chair and pulled out a chair for me like a gentleman. Making all of us laugh while Ruhaan Ji just ignores him.

Sitting beside me, Vivaan whispered to me, "He is just jealous of my gentleman-like manners." And give Ruhaan Ji a smug look. I let out a giggle when I saw Ruhaan Ji glaring at him.

Everyone started having breakfast, whereas I just sat there without having anything. "Why are you not eating anything beta?" Mumma asked as she noticed my plate was still inverted on the table. "Mumma, I already have tea and biscuits as I have to take medicines," I informed her.

"But that is not enough, child; have some heavy breakfast, as you are already not well. Let me serve you some paratha." Ma started plating breakfast for me. "But Momma, I am not feeling..." But I was cut off by the very serious and firm voice of Dadi Masi.

"You need the energy to get well soon, so silently have your food without any drama." Making me shut my mouth, and I silently have my breakfast. Everyone went out of the dining room except Mom and me.

"Mumma, let me help you with cleaning," I said, picking up the dirty dishes to put them in the sink. "No, Siya, there is no need. I can manage today. You should rest, Beta, as you are not perfectly fine now." Ma said, "Take the dishes from me.

"Mumma I am not sick or anything. It's just a normal allergic reaction." I was about to take a cleaning cloth to wipe the table clean, but Momma showed me her glare. She is looking cute instead of scary, making me laugh at her.

"Don't you dare touch any work today," she said strictly while disappearing into the kitchen with dirty dishes. "But I am getting bored," I whine, following her to the kitchen like a puppy. "Ok, let's just talk. You go and sit on that stool while I clean the kitchen. What do you say?" She said this, making me clap my hand, and I quickly kissed her cheek in excitement before sitting on the stool near the kitchen island.

"Mumma I was thinking of joining the school tomorrow," I told her, as she was keeping the leftover food in the refrigerator. "That's nice, but what about your health, Siya?" She asked worriedly, making me smile at her concern. "Mumma, I am absolutely fine," I assured her.

"Rashes are also disappearing slowly, see?" And show her my arms and neck. "Ok then, all the best, and be ready tomorrow," she said with a smile.

"Leave all these; you tell me, is Ruhaan taking care of you?" Ma asked with her narrow eyes as she leaned towards me from another side of the kitchen island. "He is really nice and caring. I am very lucky to have him; in fact, I am blessed to have you all as my family." I said it genuinely, making Momma smile sweetly at me.

"My sweet child, we are blessed to have you, and we love you, Jaan." Coming towards me, she caressed my hair before kissing it. Suddenly, her smile turns into a teasing smirk.

"And what about your love life? Romance, romance, and all, hmmm?" She asked with excitement while wiggling her eyebrows, making me cough awkwardly at her straightforwardness. "Mummaaa!" I whine and start resetting the fruit basket placed in front of me to hide my red face from her.

"Come on, don't be shy, Siya. You know you can do everything with me...umm...what we call...yeah..like BFF." She said it, chuckling. "Vese bhi, I am not asking you to go into detail. You know," she smirks while giving me a teasing look.

"There is nothing like that, Momma," I said slowly in nervousness while blushing as I was putting grapes in the basket. "What!! Seriously. And here I am thinking of my grandchildren's names." She pouts sadly in the end as she puts her face between her palms. I give her a shocked look.

'Grandchildren! Like seriously good.'

She suddenly stands up straight like an army soldier, making me flinch. "Now I have to do something about it because that stupid, unromantic son of mine is completely useless in this matter. And if I leave everything to both of you, then I don't think I can see my grandchildren in this life." She said this, eyeing me as if I had committed some crime, and shook her head in disappointment.

I gulp, seeing the determination in her eyes, and she smiles as if she is planning something. 'God, what is she planning?'

I mentally pray to God that she is not planning something weird and cheesy.

***********************************
Thank you for reading, friends🤗🤗.
Hope you all love it.☺☺
Don't forget to Vote and share this story.

See you soon
Bye Bye
Take Care
❤❤❤❤