Chapter 14

Hii beautiful souls,
Here is the new update!

(Our boy's outfits . Choose as your wish)

Don't forget to
*VOTE *COMMENT *SHARE
ENJOY READING!

*********************************

THIRD PERSON POV

In the orphanage, everyone is busy with their work. Although it is an intimate event with a close relative, here we are talking about an Indian Hindu wedding that involves lots of hustle and bustle. Pratibha (Mrs. Singh) is shouting every now and then and watching to see if everything is going accordingly.

The kids are arranging gifts and sweets in order, as told by their anxious Pratibha Ma. And here Pihu, the Princess, is playing by showering flower petals on herself while twirling her cute lehenga, and the feeling of the falling petal makes her giggle, and she then repeats the same again and again.

"Pihu, baby, these are for guests; stop playing with them," Pratibha said for the hundredth time now, but no one can stop this pretty princess. So Pratibha accepts her defeat.

Pratibha Ji looked around the orphanage with bright eyes, as her orphanage is decorated like a bride, just like her daughter. It seems as if their home is also smiling and enjoying the wedding atmosphere. She makes her way towards the garden, where the mandap is set up for wedding rituals, to see the arrangements and decoration, as it is already 7 in the evening.

"Pratibha didi!!" One of the staff members called her from the porch, making her frown at her. Walking to her, she said, "What happened?" "Vo Kuch log aye hain or apka ke liye puch rahe h."
(There are some people, and they are asking for you.)

"Mere liye puch the h," she whispers to herself in confusion. Entering the decorated hall, she saw about 10 people sitting there as they looked around the place in appreciation. Looking at one particular person, she realised who they were. Smilingly, she reached for them.
(They are looking for me.)

As they felt her presence, all of them stood up with smiles and greeted each other. "Thank you for taking the time to attend our Siya marriage." Pratibha said gratefully. "It's our pleasure; how can we not attend this function after hearing about Siya from Shruti? We can't wait to meet such an angel, right, Pallavi?" Shruti's mother, Ritu, says it with a gentle smile.

"Ji bilkul, she is like Shruti for us," Pallavi said genuinely. "Ruhaan, Shaurya, go bring those gifts from the car we prepared for Siya," Pallavi said to them. They walked outside along with Vivaan.

"There is no need, Behenji." Your blessing is enough." Pratibha says to them in protest, "Kyu Hamari bachchi nhi h kya vo." This time, Dadi said it with a serious tone, making Pratibha shake her head in panic.
(why? Is she not our daughter too?)

"Toh bass ye gifts Hamari bachchi ke liye," Dadi said with satisfaction. Making others chuckle. "Arre, where are my girls? Are they ready already?" Ritu asked her. "They had gone to the parlour to get ready; they must be on their way."
(Perfect, then these gifts are for her.)

Everyone nodded their heads and started chit-chatting about arrangements. Where boys are looking around the arrangements as ladies force Pratibha to sit with them.

As the time passed, everyone got worried because there was no sign of their daughters. The boys were trying to contact them, but it was no use. Pratibha's fear and anxiety are increasing as the minutes pass.

Suddenly, the joyful environment turned into fear and doom. 'Where is my Siya?" Is she fine? Or did something happen to her? No!! Don't think like that. They may be stuck in traffic. yeah.' A tear slipped from Pratibha's eyes because of these horrible thoughts. Now she's sobbing badly. Making everyone more tense.

Baarat may be about to reach here. What will people think if they get to know about the absence of the bride?

Pallavi called Ruhaan and Shaurya and said calmly, "You both should go towards their parlour; maybe they are still there." They quickly turn to leave, but the sound of music and dancing makes everyone freeze in their spot.

"Bhaarat aagyi!" Dadi whispered in panic.

Pallavi composed herself and calmly said, "Don't panic, ok. Let's do one thing: me and Raghu Ji will welcome the guests and see the arrangements. Pratibha Ji, Ritu, hold yourself. Maybe they are struck in the traffic or still in the parlour, right? Pratibha Ji, you know you have to welcome the groom, perform some rituals, and have faith in God that nothing bad will happen. Vivaan, you help with food arrangements, and you two boys go and find them as soon as possible." As everyone started doing their work and turning towards the staff, Dadi said, "You all take care of children and make them sit with Ma; she will look after them and also make sure they don't roam around unnecessarily."