Chapter 20

Hi,
How are you all doing?
Here is the new update.

And don't forget to vote, comment, and share.
Hope you all enjoy it☺☺.

Happy reading!
😇😇

**********************************

Siya Pov

I was making the bed when Ruhaan Ji came from the closet, ready in blue jeans and a black half-sleeve t-shirt, looking like a model, very handsome. Standing in front of the mirror, he sets his hair, and after that, he sprays his cologne. I peek to see which one he is using because he smells so great. wah!

I quickly start dusting the pillow when he turns to walk towards the nightstand and pick up his phone.

"Come, everyone must be waiting for us for breakfast." Saying he fastened his smartwatch on his wrist. Nodding, I start walking with him. Entering the dining room, we greet everyone, and Ruhaan Ji takes his place. I was about to serve breakfast to everyone, but Momma told me that they would help them and asked me to just sit down and have breakfast.

I looked towards Ruhaan Ji, who also nodded in affirmation. Vivaan was looking at him with a teasing smirk and said, "Waah Bhai waah! Isharo hi isharo mein baatein ho rhi hai." "Shut up and eat," Ruhaan Ji scolded him while glaring.
(You guys are talking in action now, Wow, brother, wow.)

Vivaan looked at me, pouting, and said, "Look at your husband, bhabhi; he didn't even feel ashamed for scolding an innocent like me." And angrily looked at him while he just rolled his eyes and focused on his plate.

"Gadha Prasad, khane per dhyan do or use khane do," Papa said to him as he angrily bit and stuffed his mouth with a sandwich while looking at Papa and slowly nodding his head to himself as if planning something in his mind.
(Put your focus on eating your food and let him also eat.)

This makes me chuckle, but I control it, and still a big smile appears on my face at the thought that I am a part of this beautiful family, and these people are my family now.

After our breakfast, we are now sitting in the living room. Papa and Ruhaan Ji are busy planning our reception party, and Mumma and Dadi are making a list of guests to be invited. Only me and Vivaan are sitting idle, so he started telling me about our close relatives, or, I should say, scaring me.

He told me that back then, when they were kids, they had some financial crises due to Dada Ji's sickness. At that time, their so-called relatives turned their backs on them and started behaving like they didn't even know us.

He told me that he really hates them, but for the sake of Papa, Mumma, and Ruhaan Ji, he tolerates them. Dadi also hates them, even more than Vi.

"Siya beta, this is for you." Ma said that and handed me a box. There is a beautiful diamond necklace in the box. I looked at Mumma and said, "Mumma, this is so expensive; how can I... no?" and returned the box to Mumma.

"Siya, this belonged to my Ma; she gave me this when she was taking her last breaths as I am her only daughter, and I wanted to give this to my daughter. Now that I have my daughter, this is yours. And you are not allowed to say no. Understand?" The last sentence she said in her fake, strict voice made others chuckle while I nodded and said, "Thank you, Momma," and saluted her.

Kissing my forehead, she said, "Now come, choose your dress for the party. Shruti sent me these pictures from her favourite designer boutiques. See, this is so pretty and amazing, and this one is also... Our whole afternoon went into selecting outfits for everyone.

The stylist came in the evening to take our measurements, and that is how our evening also flew away. After dinner, Ruhaan Ji asks me to join him in our backyard. Quickly helping Momma in the kitchen and changing into my night clothes, I made my way towards the backyard.

 Quickly helping Momma in the kitchen and changing into my night clothes, I made my way towards the backyard